Emax 22 HST - Blink Code 3 fast 4 slow - No power to starter

/ Emax 22 HST - Blink Code 3 fast 4 slow - No power to starter #1  

jdyer121

Tractor
2018 emax 22 Mahindra
I have a 2018 emax 22 HST. Have been using it to mow. Cleaned out mower deck and loaded bucket back on to do some other work. Turned engine off to load bucket with grass from mower deck. Went to start and nothing. A new light cam on (Upside down lightbulb with vertical line) left of steering column. No power to started. Checked and tested all fuses and relays. Cleaned battery contacts. All lights and horn works.

Dealer told me the code was for the fuel cut out on the front of the engine. Took that out and tested. Worked just fine.

I am still trying to find an electrical diagram.

I also have a problem with the exhaust problems but may chop that up and reweld it.

I also have a problem with both rear axle seals leaking. I have lost about 5 gallons now. This started about 8 months after I had.

Dealer is not sure any of this is covered under warranty.

Anyone have any idea on the starting problem?

/ Emax 22 HST - Blink Code 3 fast 4 slow - No power to starter
It turns out that the break safety switch went bad as well as the pto solenoid (located under the seat on transmission) was stuck. I bumped the solenoid a few times with power and the starter relay now had power. I cut the harness for the break switch and jumped the wires for now. I order a new switch ($100 - Ouch)

Now the tractor sits at the dealer to have the rear axle seals fixed. I hope that doesn't take to long but getting the parts may take a while. Wait and see.

/ Emax 22 HST - Blink Code 3 fast 4 slow - No power to starter #3  
It turns out that the break safety switch went bad as well as the pto solenoid (located under the seat on transmission) was stuck. I bumped the solenoid a few times with power and the starter relay now had power. I cut the harness for the break switch and jumped the wires for now. I order a new switch ($100 - Ouch)

Now the tractor sits at the dealer to have the rear axle seals fixed. I hope that doesn't take to long but getting the parts may take a while. Wait and see.
Hello jdyer, the muffler may be covered under warranty. My 2017 eMax25 developed the "gut rattle" in 2020, dealer ordered the redesigned replacement. Took a few months to get as does everything right now. Mahindra made a concession on the cost of the muffler, I paid the 1 hr. labor charge. New design appears to be built better!

/ Emax 22 HST - Blink Code 3 fast 4 slow - No power to starter #4  
Sorry to hear of those tractor issues. My local dealer 5 miles down the road discontinued carrying Mahindra due to ridiculously slow delivery of parts. I just hope and pray I don't have any issues with mine.