Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,781  
calling him a hero is dismissing him?
Or noting that a hero is also a whiner?
Add this to your insults.

He is just an angry old man who is having a tissy fit because he wants something but does not want to pay for it, and he thinks by insulting EA he will satisify his "inner LIL GIRL feelings"

How about EA fans let EA themselves deal with unhappy customers? EA runs a great business but they can be better and it does not help (in my opinion) for EA happy customers to attack EA unhappy customers. Every unhappy customer deserves to be heard and it will improve EA if they listen and respond as a good business would.

/ Everything Attachments #1,782  
And in my opinion a unhappy customer should not have the right to continuously bash a good company for having their own business plan, dont like something, state it once and let it go and quit acting like a little girl

/ Everything Attachments #1,783  
here is a pic of my new grapple getting dirty

That looks nice. I feel like a little kid at Christmas time waiting for the email saying mine has shipped. Every morning, jumping up and running to the computer (ok, jumping up is a little exaggeration, more like falling out of bed stubbing my toe, wandering into the computer room to find the keyboard) and checking the email to see if it has shipped.

/ Everything Attachments #1,784  
   / Everything Attachments #1,785  
Rick, thanks for trying to turn this supertanker around. My post #1766 wasn't enough I see - Jim.

The whiners gonna whine! The cry babies gonna cry! The little girls gonna act like little girls!

IMHO .... the head cry girl should go open her own equipment company and run it like she's pressing EA to operate.

None of us are FORCED to buy from any company. My experience, with EA, has been totally positive.

YMMV.

/ Everything Attachments #1,786  
The whiners gonna whine! The cry babies gonna cry! The little girls gonna act like little girls!

IMHO .... the head cry girl should go open her own equipment company and run it like she's pressing EA to operate.

None of us are FORCED to buy from any company. My experience, with EA, has been totally positive.

YMMV.

Oh.....yet another insulting "little girl" name caller!
.......Just earned the #2 position on the ignore list!

/ Everything Attachments #1,787  
To further the Regular Scheduled Programming.....

I wonder when my Wicked 66 will ship as well. I'm getting quite the collection of brush piles amassed that need to be consolidated and burned. Should be down to the last week-ish before the ship notice email comes in.

/ Everything Attachments #1,788  
Oh.....another insulting "little girl" name caller!
Just earned the #2 position on the ignore list!

Why do you think I was talking about you? Guilty conscience?

So ..... YOU put ME ... on ignore? My week .... is ruined!

IMG_4468.JPG

"Just earned the #2 position on the ignore list!"

What can I do to get to #1?

/ Everything Attachments #1,789  
In other news...

Man, how bout this new WICKED tooth bar? The AR450 Steel material and serrated saw teeth design puts us in a class of our own.

FREE GROUND SHIPPING to your home within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.
Travis

TB3es.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,790  
In other news...

Man, how bout this new WICKED tooth bar? The AR450 Steel material and serrated saw teeth design puts us in a class of our own.

FREE GROUND SHIPPING to your home within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.
Travis

View attachment 625891

That is a mean looking looking tooth bar!
How much in (approx.) 72" length?

Status
Not open for further replies.