Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #461  
Hello,

I am in the process of looking to purchase a 60" rotary cutter. My research came down to the Landpride RB1860 or the Woods BB60X. I had a post going on TBN and I was given the EverythingAttachments website to look at their 60" unit. I must say that the video of the unit was impressive. It has a strong gearbox (up to 75HP), slip clutch, strong deck (10 gauge steel) etc. It seems to have everything that the Woods or Landpride units have except the user data to support it's functionality. Has anyone purchased this rotary cutter and posted their input on how well it works in the field. From what I have read about the company, their reputation is going in the right direction but it's still difficult to purchase something without some backgroung to support the equipment. It is priced more reasonable than either the Woods or Landpride and that is certainly a very big consideration.

Any feedback on the EverythinAttachments 60" rotary cutter would be very helpful.

I second this with regard to the 48" cutter. My choice is waiting a few weeks for this or getting a Bush Hog from my local dealer today. The price seems right on the EA model, but since it's a new product, I haven't seen and real-world usage feedback. And in the video, it sounds like they were making a few design modifications, so I'm curious if those were implemented and how they worked out.

/ Everything Attachments #462  
I second this with regard to the 48" cutter. My choice is waiting a few weeks for this or getting a Bush Hog from my local dealer today. The price seems right on the EA model, but since it's a new product, I haven't seen and real-world usage feedback. And in the video, it sounds like they were making a few design modifications, so I'm curious if those were implemented and how they worked out.

I decided to take a chance on the EA 60" rotary cutter. i placed the order yesterday 9/2/14. The unit is built much like the Landpride RCR1860 but with a slightly bigger gear box (75HP vs. 65HP) and stronger deck (10ga vs. 11ga). The Woods model BB60X also had the same rated gearbox and deck as the Landpride. So those features and the price of the EA being less than either the Landpride or the Woods, swayed my decision. However, that being said, there is still no track record of the EA unit in the field. I guess I'll find out soon.

/ Everything Attachments #463  

Everything mentioned in the video has been implemented, and the finished product is very nice!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #464  
I decided to take a chance on the EA 60" rotary cutter. i placed the order yesterday 9/2/14. The unit is built much like the Landpride RCR1860 but with a slightly bigger gear box (75HP vs. 65HP) and stronger deck (10ga vs. 11ga). The Woods model BB60X also had the same rated gearbox and deck as the Landpride. So those features and the price of the EA being less than either the Landpride or the Woods, swayed my decision. However, that being said, there is still no track record of the EA unit in the field. I guess I'll find out soon.

Thanks kirklowj. I think you'll be very pleased with the cutter.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #465  
Thanks kirklowj. I think you'll be very pleased with the cutter.
Travis

From everything I have seen and read about rotary cutters, I think the EA 60" will stack up to most any in it's class. I will post my final thoughts after I field test the unit.:thumbsup:

/ Everything Attachments #466  
I too bit the bullet and placed my order for the 48" brush cutter. While I've never used one before, I'll be happy to post some feedback after I have a chance to cut my fields. They haven't been cut all summer, and I have about 7 acres to do.

/ Everything Attachments #467  
Was able to use my grapple for the first time today. I'm pulling up mesquite with a stump bucket and now piling up the mesquite with my new tool. This thing is bad ***. Everything I expected and more. The bottom round tube and tines even do a great job of smoothing the ground afterwards.

20140924_192401.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #468  
Everything Attachments,

Are you guys working on a CAT2 78" or 84" hinged box blade, and if not, wanna make one?

/ Everything Attachments #469  
Everything Attachments,

Are you guys working on a CAT2 78" or 84" hinged box blade, and if not, wanna make one?

Yes, the one we're working on is very close to the SR series Woods/Gannon box blade.

The thread about it is here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/288404-attn-heavy-box-blade-experts.html?highlight=
Hopefully, it will be complete sometime in October. I will update that thread with pics/info as it becomes available.
Travis

Ted shows the Woods boxblade and talks about it during the tour of our factory in this video(around 3mins30secs into the video):

/ Everything Attachments #470  
Yes, the one we're working on is very close to the SR series Woods/Gannon box blade.

The thread about it is here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/attachments/288404-attn-heavy-box-blade-experts.html?highlight=
Hopefully, it will be complete sometime in October. I will update that thread with pics/info as it becomes available.
Travis

Ted shows the Woods boxblade and talks about it during the tour of our factory in this video(around 3mins30secs into the video):

I read all 22 pages of that thread. That thread was about the super-duper, totally-wicked, mega-uber, beastly, box blade. To me that thread was about building product interest and righteous pushback against ever-increasingly confusing product nomenclature, a problem I've experienced firsthand on your web site while looking at your box blades.

Anyway, I'm not looking for anything as big as shown on the thread you pointed me to. Is there an expected price range and time frame to you expect to bring to market a CAT1/2 78-84" hinged, box blade?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.