Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #1,711  
I waited for my grapple like most here and it was worth it so I purchased a box scrapper from them as well. If you don't like the way a company conducts business go elsewhere. No one makes you buy EA's stuff, but it is the best!

/ Everything Attachments #1,712  
Wow, maybe EA really isy getting a handle on the backlog and increasing capacity. I just got an email that my Wicked Grapple is shipping today. That is 5 weeks and 2 days since I placed my order. Can't wait to put it to work!

EA gave me the tracking number and it has already been picked up at their shop. Not like many places where they create a label and say that it has "shipped".

Oh, and my NX5010C was delivered yesterday, what a week!

Last edited:
   / Everything Attachments #1,714  
Wow, maybe EA really isy getting a handle on the backlog and increasing capacity. I just got an email that my Wicked Grapple is shipping today. That is 5 weeks and 2 days since I placed my order. Can't wait to put it to work!

EA gave me the tracking number and it has already been picked up at their shop. Not like many places where they create a label and say that it has "shipped".

Oh, and my NX5010C was delivered yesterday, what a week!
Travis needs to post a new picture with a shorter line
2893F1F2-45CE-4C9D-A03F-51B6E41144C7.jpeg

/ Everything Attachments #1,715  
   / Everything Attachments #1,716  
I am disappointed with my new wicked dual lid grapple. This is my second grapple. Last year I foolishly sold my Kubota L6060 with the Titan grapple I had with it. So two months ago I ordered the exact same L6060, but this time I decided to wait for the wicked grapple from Everything Attachments. I am shocked at how painfully slow this thing is. The titan grapple that I bought was also a dual lid, weighed 650 lbs, and it blew this wicked grapple away in performance. The Titan grapple was so fast. I could pick and pluck and prune and quickly snag things. Speed of the lids is critical in getting work done properly. I will post a video this week of the wicked grapple and how it takes forever to close the lids. Absolutely painful. I wish I had my old Titan grapple back, which also oddly cost 800 dollars less and was delivered in less than a week. Grappling is my favorite thing to do with the tractor, and also the work that I have the most of.

I am not sure why it is so slow. I think its because the cylinders on each lid are small compared to the Titan grapple. I just found a picture of my Titan grapple carrying a stump and you can see how large the cylinders are. This made that grapple open and close very fast. Why would this Wicked grapple have an underpowered cylinder that can't deliver the fluids quickly enough to the lids?

MVIMG_20180926_120811.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #1,717  
I am disappointed with my new wicked dual lid grapple. This is my second grapple. Last year I foolishly sold my Kubota L6060 with the Titan grapple I had with it. So two months ago I ordered the exact same L6060, but this time I decided to wait for the wicked grapple from Everything Attachments. I am shocked at how painfully slow this thing is. The titan grapple that I bought was also a dual lid, weighed 650 lbs, and it blew this wicked grapple away in performance. The Titan grapple was so fast. I could pick and pluck and prune and quickly snag things. Speed of the lids is critical in getting work done properly. I will post a video this week of the wicked grapple and how it takes forever to close the lids. Absolutely painful. I wish I had my old Titan grapple back, which also oddly cost 800 dollars less and was delivered in less than a week. Grappling is my favorite thing to do with the tractor, and also the work that I have the most of.

I am not sure why it is so slow. I think its because the cylinders on each lid are small compared to the Titan grapple. I just found a picture of my Titan grapple carrying a stump and you can see how large the cylinders are. This made that grapple open and close very fast. Why would this Wicked grapple have an underpowered cylinder that can't deliver the fluids quickly enough to the lids?

View attachment 625463

The grapple does not create hydraulic pressure or flow?

Start by looking for what has changed? Undersized hoses to grapple? What are you using for 3rd function?

My EA 73" Single lid grapple for utility tractors / WR Long 3rd function / 3/8" hoses works fine and I wouldn't want it to open / close any faster.

/ Everything Attachments #1,718  

View attachment 625463
You have your cylinder size/speed backwards:
Smaller cylinders are faster, but with less force.
Larger cylinders are slower, but with more force.
Smaller lines are slower than larger lines, but the end force is the same.
Does your new tractor have the same flowrate as your old one?
Are the lines leading to the grapple the same size?

Aaron Z

/ Everything Attachments #1,719  
This is one of the worst companies I have ever worked with.

I ordered a piece of equipment and the person on the phone berated me that i MUST have a dock for the equipment. I assured him I DID have a dock and a forklift so that is not a problem. He on the other hand told me that he did not believe me and that I had to pick the equipment up at the trucking facility near me.

So now we're arguing the point that I did or did not have a back dock. I said pull up the address on google maps and see the dock for yourself.

He hung up on me then CANCELLED my order.

What's wrong with the people?

/ Everything Attachments #1,720  
You have your cylinder size/speed backwards:
Smaller cylinders are faster, but with less force.
Larger cylinders are slower, but with more force.
Smaller lines are slower than larger lines, but the end force is the same.
Does your new tractor have the same flowrate as your old one?
Are the lines leading to the grapple the same size?

Aaron Z

Admittedly I am not as smart about the mechanical aspect as I'd like to be. What you say makes sense after reading it. My two tractors were identical. Both cabbed L6060's with the kubota third function valve. Here is a picture of the wicked grapple lines with the numbers legible on the hose. Also, if you zoom in on my last post with the picture of the Titan grapple, you can make out the numbers on that hose as well. Its all foreign to me. All I know for sure is this wicked grapple is slow as ****.

IMG_20191016_105039.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.