Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,511  
I see the "hohoho" expired a few weeks ago. Any other coupons you'd like to share?
Getting ready to order the EA XTreme 48" Compact Rotary Brush Cutter. I have the bx2380, that's the cutter that'll work best with my tractor, correct?
what's the lead time on this?
thanks

Hey there!
We have some nice sale prices on most everything right now, but not any additional coupons.
48" Xtreme Brush Cutter will be awesome on your tractor, and we're now painting those black!
Estimated build time is currently 12ish weeks or so.
Travis

All EA brush cutters are now standard with our steel gearbox hood for easy maintenance!

/ Everything Attachments #2,512  
Hey there!
We have some nice sale prices on most everything right now, but not any additional coupons.
48" Xtreme Brush Cutter will be awesome on your tractor, and we're now painting those black!
Travis

All EA brush cutters are now standard with our steel gearbox hood for easy maintenance!

Do you have a lead time on a 72” cultipacker and 72” Wicked Extreme Duty Box Blade for a compact tractor? Sort of fearing I may be behind…

/ Everything Attachments #2,513  
Hey there!
Travis

Thanks for the quick reply

/ Everything Attachments #2,514  
Do you have a lead time on a 72” cultipacker and 72” Wicked Extreme Duty Box Blade for a compact tractor? Sort of fearing I may be behind…

Hey,
Yeah, the estimate is currently 12ish weeks or so.
#MakeItWICKED
Travis

collage2.jpg

/ Everything Attachments #2,517  
Hey there!
Travis

Do you all provide any inhouse financing for any of your equipment?
I spoke with people at www.navitascredit.com, and they're unable to do any financing for individual consumers, only a business

/ Everything Attachments #2,518  
I spoke with people at www.navitascredit.com, and they're unable to do any financing for individual consumers, only a business
Read a little deeper. navitas is a wholly owned subsidiary of United Community Bank. Commercial lenders do not lend to individuals for a few reasons, primarily because it is not their business model. The laws and underwriting processes are different, so most banks keep it separate. The expertise needed for businesses lending is much greater than that needed for personal lending. If commercial lending experts were spending time on personal loans, it would be a inefficient waste of their talents. (like having the dealer's best welder doing clerical work rather than welding)

If you want a personal loan from them, go here:

/ Everything Attachments #2,519  
We do not have any in house financing. All major credit cards are accepted, and I hear Paypal usually has some financing deals.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,520  
Go to a local credit union and use $50 to open a savings account. Now you’re a member. They have many small personal loan options at lower rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.