Everything Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Everything Attachments #2,551  
Travis,

Perhaps I missed something but, the WR Long adapter appears to be a pin-on to SSQA.

My loader is a big Massey "Euro" mount as I have been told and the bucket is marked as such.

Best Regards,
SidView attachment 798066View attachment 798067
Yeah, the adapter will be custom, so if we tell them you want to go from Euro to Skid Steer, it will be made accordingly!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,553  
Gotcha! Custom order. I'll give you guys a call later today. Thanks!
Hey Sid,
You just talked to Rick here, and he wasn't aware they could make an adapter like that.
I just verified with WR Long that it can be done, and has been done.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,554  
Hey Sid,
You just talked to Rick here, and he wasn't aware they could make an adapter like that.
I just verified with WR Long that it can be done, and has been done.
Travis

Rusty took good care of me. I have the invoice now and will be sending in the AG tax exemption so we can wrap things up on Monday and get it custom ordered. Confirmed it can ship direct to my farm via UPS too!

Apparently, the new Massey loaders aren't listed so that was the initial confusion. Rusty has the pictures to confirm things now so, we should be good with a Monday order/payment.

FWIW: Massey has replaced their loader line on the new 'big' tractors with the FL series of loaders so, whether made in France like mine or a standard one, they should all be "EURO" mounts.

/ Everything Attachments #2,555  
Rusty took good care of me. I have the invoice now and will be sending in the AG tax exemption so we can wrap things up on Monday and get it custom ordered. Confirmed it can ship direct to my farm via UPS too!

Apparently, the new Massey loaders aren't listed so that was the initial confusion. Rusty has the pictures to confirm things now so, we should be good with a Monday order/payment.

FWIW: Massey has replaced their loader line on the new 'big' tractors with the FL series of loaders so, whether made in France like mine or a standard one, they should all be "EURO" mounts.
Glad we got er done, sir!
Thanks so much for the business.
Hope you have a great weekend.
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,556  
Satisfied customer here. Ordered a set of pallet forks in March, was quoted 8-10 weeks delivery, got 'em in a little over 3! Even though I'm outside the 1000 mi. free shipping area, the sales rep found a Fedex facility an hour and a half away where I could pick them up, no shipping charges.
Very rugged, good quality construction. Way better price than anywhere else I checked.

Got probably 20 hours of use on 'em already, between using them to help cut my firewood, to helping a neighbor move logs to his portable sawmill.
IMG_0828a.JPG

/ Everything Attachments #2,558  
Received my 72" pine straw rake last Friday. No instructions but fairly intuitive.
I used a 6 ft long pvc pipe to hold all the tines in place while installing.
Need at least two people to install the tines. Three would be better.
Took two months to deliver (cmon now the scamdemic has been over for a while) and because the weight is low enough it can be shipped straight to your house.
I have 40 acres of trees so there is a lot of pine needles and this pine rake made quick work of gathering the needles into pile that I burned into place.
Well build pine straw rake!

/ Everything Attachments #2,559  
Received my 72" pine straw rake last Friday. No instructions but fairly intuitive.
Took two months to deliver (cmon now the scamdemic has been over for a while) and because the weight is low enough it can be shipped straight to your house.
I have 40 acres of trees so there is a lot of pine needles and this pine rake made quick work of gathering the needles into pile that I burned into place.
Thanks so much for the business!
Yeah, but material still holds things up from time to time. In this case, we were waiting on tines to show up, which are USA Made. Glad ya like it. Happy cleaning!!
Travis

/ Everything Attachments #2,560  
Have you considered baling the pine straw and selling it?

Status
Not open for further replies.