Extra long CAT 1 top link

/ Extra long CAT 1 top link #1  

repete

Veteran Member
Tractor
L2550DT IH584-4WD
Anyone know of a source for extra long CAT 1 three point top link with a collapsed length of roughly 30"?

/ Extra long CAT 1 top link #2  
Tractor Supply STL022TSC, but can't supply specs other than overall length is 32" for shipping

This is more what you need:
JSA1024 Universal Adjustable Top Link 24" Fits CAT. I 29" to 39" Overall Length
Reliable Aftermarket Tractor and other sources

Both probably the same

/ Extra long CAT 1 top link #3  
I got a longer top link off eBay. Have you considered using a length of chain?

/ Extra long CAT 1 top link
It must be rigid in both directions to stop the backhoe from moving in both directions. Although it is an underslung mount, there is still a connection from the top of the backhoe to the top tractor point. The stock one has only one end adjustable and it is difficult to get the adjustment as it can only have the pin inserted in 180 degree rotation increments. With an adjustable link, I would have an infinite adjustment ability.

/ Extra long CAT 1 top link #5  
Not exactly what you asked for and the backhoe manufacturer would be best to use as this is a huge liability.

Most of these are two places with multiple holes to adjust the length

/ Extra long CAT 1 top link #6  
Anyone know of a source for extra long CAT 1 three point top link with a collapsed length of roughly 30"?

The local farm store carries Double HH linkage parts, their number 22514 category 1 top link has a minimum length of 29" and a maximum length of 39". This may or may not be the same top link mentioned above. The one I mentioned is made in India and has forged ball ends.