face mask for mowing tired of the dust?

/ face mask for mowing tired of the dust? #1  

Hulk 101

Tractor
kubota B
Any suggestions on what a good mask is for mowing?

I'm tired of sneezing and tasting dirt after i mow.

I was looking at a brand called RZ mask. If anyone can suggest a RZ mask which one because they have mesh, nylon etc.

For me the dust affects me the day after i mow i wake up sneezing 1,000 times and blowing dust out of my nose.

I do have a Respirator but that seems over kill not to mention hot!

/ face mask for mowing tired of the dust? #2  
I use the same blue masks that are everywhere since covid. I wear it to move hay bales and when I mow, it's adequate for me. I wear the kind of mask you're talking about when I work in the wood shop, but I find it less comfortable because it fits tighter, especially if you mow for hours.

/ face mask for mowing tired of the dust? #3  
20220704_093045.jpg

I like to use a N95 mask, the one in the picture is a good combination of effective and comfortable. 3M also has the 8210 but it fits tight and will leave impressions on your face after taking it off. Someone will be along shortly to say you should have bought a cab tractor!

/ face mask for mowing tired of the dust? #5  
My wife bought a Toolcat to avoid poison ivy and dust when brush hogging:
P4260009.JPG
PA270003.JPG

/ face mask for mowing tired of the dust? #6  

I was looking at a brand called RZ mask. If anyone can suggest a RZ mask which one because they have mesh, nylon etc.

For me the dust affects me the day after i mow i wake up sneezing 1,000 times and blowing dust out of my nose.

I just wait and do field mowing after it rains. No dust.

/ face mask for mowing tired of the dust? #7  

I have a Mission mask tube thing I purchased from Lowes long before the pandemic.

/ face mask for mowing tired of the dust? #8  
I used to just wear a bandana as a mask for years once the rains stop. Kept the dust down pretty well. Same thing when picking up dead leaves in the fall. Now that everyone including myself has masks around, I wear those.

/ face mask for mowing tired of the dust? #10  
What type of mower are you using? My zero turn used to be almost impossible to operate because of the dust it threw up into the air. Eventually I figured out there was an adjustable bar inside the front of my mower deck that cut down most of the dust when it was in its lowest position.

Any mask will help. None of them will keep out all of the dust.