Loader Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #11  
What is the cost of just the SSQA part that mounts on the loader? Then I will mod my bucket to fit. My MT 125 is great also.
Through NewHolland the SSQA for the 25S/MT125 is $1080.
That's a fair price for the adapter but I'm still trying to figure out what "mounting plate" size it would take. I too can weld it on my bucket but I haven't yet determined what size the mount is. From what we've learned here it's not a standard SSQA sized mount. In my research today there is the mini SSQA and also Bobcat as their own size too. So what size did LS use on their new machines,. We have to figure out what size it is so we can purchase other accessories like forks or a rake or a snow blade.

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #12  
Does the 25S use the 100LC loader? If so then this.

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #13  
Does the 25S use the 100LC loader? If so then this.
Now that's very interesting! NewHolland calls it a LC100 but they would have to be the same. This would be a very fair price too as you get the "weld on" adapter plate for your bucket. I'll do some more research on this and get back to everyone. But this certainly looks like the system for me.
My confusion here was I believe I had inquired to "Tractor Mike" with this question but I was talking about the LS MT125 and he said he didn't have an adapter for that but the MT125 and the 25S are the exact same machines built by MT.
Thanks MXR662 for spotting this for me. Very much appreciated!!

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #14  

Last post here is interesting also

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #15  

Last post here is interesting also
That was a very interesting thread. The "liability' issue thing makes sense from a manufactures stand point but to make it odd seems very short sighted to me. I'm still working on this and will call tractor Mike and get some information.
Thanks for the heads up MXR662.

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #16  
Okay gentlemen, I'm getting closer to the information we're all looking for here. "TractorMike" apparently has no other way to contact them other then a small form on their web page. For some reason it would NOT work for me and kept saying my email address was not entered correctly or what ever. So being they have the product I'm looking for I looked at the picture closely and noted that this attachment is manufactured by the ATI Corporation. So I contacted them and from talking to a gentleman there that works with their "Tach-All" Quick Attach adapters and I obtained a lot of helpful information. While he didn't address the fitment facts as they don't usually talk to the end user he did tell me their adapter number for the LC100 NewHolland was a QAFO 26 attachment. This attachment has the industry standard J2513 universal attachment mount. I also found out that "TractorMike" was their number one retailer and they took my email address and will have TractorMike contact me.

So hopefully I'm getting closer to ordering one of these for my tractor.

I'll let you allo know how it goes.

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #17  
I will order one also if we figure out it fits.

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #18  
I will order one also if we figure out it fits.

I'm working on it and we'll all have a lot of info when I'm done.

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #19  
Now I think this will be interesting to everyone. Here are the dimensions of the J2513 standard "bobcat" quick attach plate. This will indeed fit our factory buckets with some welding.
bobcat quick plate.jpg

/ Factory SSQA bracket for MT125 and MT122 LL1101 loader #20  
Well Gentlemen, I just purchased the SSQA system that fits a Workmaster 25S which is the same loader as the LS MT125. I went to the New Holland Dealer and asked them if we could take the 25S, drop the bucket and go try and attach it to standard SSQA accessories that they had in their yard to see if it fit. Dimensionally they looked the same but they agreed to try. So the first piece of equipment we hooked up too was a HUGE power broom for a full size skidsteer machine. The little subcompact tractor hooked right up to it with no problems. This broom probably weighed 2500 pounds and of course the scut would not pick it up but we had enough of a grip on it through the attachment system that it would have turned the tractor over. Then we went and found some pallet forks in the yard and it hooked right up to it, locked and picked them up. Very impressive demonstration!! So we went back to their office and ordered the system for my LS MT125 and it will be here in two weeks. So now my searching is over. I'll sell off my pinned bucket for a sweet price and I'll have a SSQA system on my tractor.

Hope this helps those with questions.

Last edited: