FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #31  
I love my box blade, however I do not have a picture of it. I will say that this ugly homemade subsoiler saved my back from digging a 140' trench for a lamp post. I hooks onto my 3pt trailer mover. Cost me $20 for the ripper (scrap was free).

Attachments

• subsoiler2.JPG
    subsoiler2.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 530
  • 3pt Drawbar2.JPG
    3pt Drawbar2.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 513
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics
IslandTractor--Not in a million years would I have guessed that you would've posted your grapple as your favorite implement!!;) Great photo. Love the wide angle viewpoint.

What a wide variety of implements. This is great. Discovering new uses for tractor and looking at great implement photos all at once.

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #33  
Hands down favorite....

Attachments

• chipper1.jpg
    chipper1.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 535
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #34  
ovrszd said:
I built this splitter after spending a year downrange dreaming about it. Works great, very fast and strong. PTO pump driven.

That is one nice looking splitter. What is the stroke? That orange paint really sets it off, nicely.

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #35  
JRobyn,
Nice looking chipper. I'm new to looking at chippers, what brand is yours?

ovrszd,
That is an awesome looking splitter. I'm with WayneB, what are some of the specs on it?

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #36  
ovrszd said:
I built this splitter after spending a year downrange dreaming about it. Works great, very fast and strong. PTO pump driven.
O.M.G. that is the most insane log splitter i have ever seen! no wonder there isn't a tree in sight in yor pic, you've been busy haven't you?

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics
ovrszd--I'd have to agree. That is one crazy "oversized" homemade custom log splitter. Almost looks like it's bigger than your tractor. Does your B2910 ever do a wheelie with a big log?:eek: The TBN bumper sticker is a nice touch.:D

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #38  
In building my splitter I researched hydraulics and listened to the "experts" that said you need a gallon of reservoir for each gallon of GPM at the pump. I should have asked Mad. Since I used a 20 gpm pump, I used a 20 gallon tank. That was stupid!!!! I put 15 gallons of oil in it and it never gets warm to the touch let alone hot!!! The cylinder is a 24" stroke, 4.5" barrel with 2.5" ram. It strokes in about four seconds which I love. I have no means of weighing it so not sure about that. If you notice in the pic, I have a 125lb weight fastened to the front of the tractor, it needs it when operating in the timber. I built a three wheeled dolly that I park it on in the shop. Don't tell the Kubota guys on here, but,,,, the paint is Allis Chalmers Orange!!!! :D I did a write-up about it if you search. Thanks for the positive comments, I'm pretty proud of it.

Attachments

• DSC00865.JPG
    DSC00865.JPG
    259.9 KB · Views: 396
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #39  
JRobyn said:
Hands down favorite....

Okay, I admit it..... I am lusting for a Chipper!!!! Wish they weren't so darned expensive!!!! I burn wood in my shop so I create a lot of brush that could be chipped and used in flower beds or around lawn trees. I just can't get past that cost!!!! I'm jealous Robyn!!! :(

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #40  
ovrszd,
That is one fantastic looking splitter. I only dream of having "a" splitter let alone having a monster like yours!! I've got stuff laying all over my woods just begging to be split up. Oh well, I will just have to keep dreaming.....