FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #41  
I love my tiller. It does a great job. I always wondered how the pioneers broke ground without one. One tough breed of people.

P1060416.jpg

P1060419.jpg

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #42  
bucmeister said:
JRobyn,
Nice looking chipper. I'm new to looking at chippers, what brand is yours?

Hi Bucmeister,

It's an old Morbark "Eager Beever" Mod 125. Bought it on ebay from an old dairy farmer in Wisconsin.

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #43  
The favorite "implement" in the NorthWest Frontier Province in Pakistan are the decorations that all tractor owners attach to their Fiat or MF tractors. They are so wildly decorated I couldn't help but grab a few shots. The tractors are used mostly like pickups, towing trailers and also for plowing/cultivating. Few other implements in evidence but the tractors do lots of work in construction and ag projects.

The decorations are multicolored chain dangles that not only add color but lots of jingle jangle noise. The local trucks and buses are even more highly decorated. No idea how this tradition started but I thought people might like to see how folks here pimp their tractors.

Attachments

• Manshera tractor decorations small.jpg
    Manshera tractor decorations small.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 336
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #44  
This would be my newest favorite

Attachments

• grapple.JPG
    grapple.JPG
    35.6 KB · Views: 311
   / FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #45  
I've gotten more use out of my box blade than I ever imagined. It's not the collest implement, it is not sexy or high tech, but man you can do a lot of different things with one.

22347DSC0064.JPG

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #46  
Who makes that grapple??

/ FAVORITE IMPLEMENT: Post pics #47  
flINTLOCK,
The grapple is homemade by a friend. We traded handy work. I made a 490 bottle wine rack for the tasting room in his new home, and he built the grapple. The rake tines/frames were water jet cut and welded to 2", 4" and 6" pipe.