Features best included at time of purchase

/ Features best included at time of purchase #42  
Heading into my final phase before ordering a tractor...I have a list of features I think I want installed at or before purchase.

In no particular order:
3 sets of rear remote, 1 w/detent.
3rd function valve in front for grapple.
Telescoping lower links.
Pin-style stabilizer arms.
Position controlled 3pt
Top and Tilt hydraulic 3pt links
3pt adjustment lever near the hitch
Suspension seat with arm rests
3rd function integrated on FEL joystick
If HST, throttle linked and cruise

What am I missing? Only Tractor features, not implements. Will be doing about 5 acres of rotary cutting and 14 of tree work (pine plantation) about an acre of food plot. Will need to maintain driveway of 200 ft or so and paths across acreage.
Bluetooth is always good and HDMI port

/ Features best included at time of purchase #43  
I always wanted a down pressure 3pt hitch. My soil... Augers are useless without down force

P. S. Not sure why there is a love for Kubotas without back up. My neighbor is overkill with maintenance on his. He buys OEM fluids and parts. He doesn't work it hard on his hobby farm and he has plenty of issues.

/ Features best included at time of purchase #44  
My short list would be:

- FEL SSL QA - I'm not hunting down brand specific attachments.
- Bucket Hooks (4) - buckets w No hooks are just plain wrong.
- Lights Front & Rear, then more lights on each side. Ha, you don't think you need them until you neeeeeeed them.
- 2 Power Ports - 1 cell - 1 sprayer/other attachment
- 3pt QA in addition to the hydraulics & tilt
- Roof/Sun Shade

My long list would add:

- Cab w/heat & air
- Radio
- Taxi driver rear view mirror
- Shotgun/Carbine Rack up on Cab Headliner

Last edited:
   / Features best included at time of purchase #45  
Along with the air ride seat and arm rests, how about a swivel seat? Whish I had one.

/ Features best included at time of purchase #46  
My tractors and utility vehicles have been well equipped at the dealer for simple stuff -

-mirrors
-arm rests
-upgraded seats
-welded hooks
-and extra remotes

I figured the dealer/manufacturer would know best on positioning and placement of some of the above.

/ Features best included at time of purchase #47  
I've got everything on your list + cab (no hooks on bucket) - cabs come with lighting ac and heat - very very comfy on a 15F degree day or a 95F degree day cutting grass and no dust.... did I say no dust!

Check your LS dealer, they are in stock at my local dealer (with cabs).

You will have to divert a 3rd rear remote for your grapple. They will do that at your dealer or you can do it cheaper prolly.

I bought my 2021 LS-MT352 @ 28.5K no taxes but paid delivery with 20hrs on the clock Love my shuttle shift, diff lock and 4x4. The cool thing about LS is pretty much everything on your list is standard on the MT-3 series. Mine has filled tires and 3rd remote + front and rear float to go with.

If yer a bigger fella - go see the tractors in person and see how you like getting in and out of them because with tractors getting in and out is a thing. With my LS I'm glad I'm only 175#s and 5'10" tall. Took me a while to get used to getting in and out easily and I ain't that big.

It took me a year plus during covid to find this one. No one had any new cabs in stock with no delivery date. The local dealers are finally getting in new stock. Suggest taking a test drive or 4 and get the feel of ease (or not) entry.

Cant say enough about how getting in and out is important. Something simple like that was how I found my tractor. The fella that originally bought had trouble getting in and out.
Hooking up implements is a thing and its in and out. Also I'm glad to have a rear remote lift for the 3pt hitch.

/ Features best included at time of purchase
Bluetooth is always good and HDMI port
I got my wife some ear protection that has that built in. I used to listen to a lot of music while I worked as a kid. Now, I tend to prefer the quiet.

Check your LS dealer, they are in stock at my local dealer (with cabs).

You will have to divert a 3rd rear remote for your grapple. They will do that at your dealer or you can do it cheaper prolly.

I bought my 2021 LS-MT352 @ 28.5K no taxes but paid delivery with 20hrs on the clock Love my shuttle shift, diff lock and 4x4. The cool thing about LS is pretty much everything on your list is standard on the MT-3 series. Mine has filled tires and 3rd remote + front and rear float to go with.

If yer a bigger fella - go see the tractors in person and see how you like getting in and out of them because with tractors getting in and out is a thing. With my LS I'm glad I'm only 175#s and 5'10" tall. Took me a while to get used to getting in and out easily and I ain't that big.
I was at a couple of LS dealers this morning. On had about 10 MT2 series, but nothing bigger. The other guy had 3x the inventory, but other than 1 MT357 with a cab, they were either 2 series or few MT3 E-series. The worst part at that store is no one came out to check on me and the door had a do not enter sign. My biggest problem with LS is simply not having an opportunity to actually drive one in the models I want. I am a biggish guy...6'1" 230. I don't want to get in and out more than necessary... that adds to the negative of a cab.

Not all 3rd function run off back remotes. Some are added with the rest of the FEL hydraulics up front. I prefer that setup, even of it costs a little more.

My short list would be:

- FEL SSL QA - I'm not hunting down brand specific attachments.
- Bucket Hooks (4) - buckets w No hooks are just plain wrong.
- Lights Front & Rear, then more lights on each side. Ha, you don't think you need them until you neeeeeeed them.
- 2 Power Ports - 1 cell - 1 sprayer/other attachment
- 3pt QA in addition to the hydraulics & tilt
- Roof/Sun Shade

My long list would add:

- Cab w/heat & air
- Radio
- Taxi driver rear view mirror
- Shotgun/Carbine Rack up on Cab Headliner
I saw a tractor come into the dealership today, the 'roof' had lost a battle with tree. Looked like the operator drove into a low hanging branch.

I like the gun rack/holster idea...I think I can figure something out on that, though.