FEL works off remotes

/ FEL works off remotes #11  
I have a Kubota 7030 with FEL. The loader works off one set of remotes, so when using it the three point and the other remotes won't work. Is that normal? In other words there is no way to use the loader and a back blade at the same time.
If the loader is connected to one pair of rear remotes, then as has been mentioned it must either be detented or bungied to stay in an operating position. And, if so correct the other valve and the 3 point would not work until the valve for the loader is returned to the center position.
As with any open center system when one valve is fully in service nothing down stream of that valve will function.
So to use the loader and a back blade at the same time it can be done you just can only adjust one at a time.

/ FEL works off remotes
It is a after market FEL and I do have to bungee the handle back for the FEL to work, and it works properly. With the loader remote centered, everything else works. It sounds as if there is nothing wrong with my unit.

/ FEL works off remotes #13  
It is a after market FEL and I do have to bungee the handle back for the FEL to work, and it works properly. With the loader remote centered, everything else works. It sounds as if there is nothing wrong with my unit.
No there is nothing wrong....it is working exactly as designed.

However ...it is less than ideal and an easy remedy if you want to free up the remote and be able to use other functions while doing loader work.

/ FEL works off remotes #14  
No there is nothing wrong....it is working exactly as designed.

However ...it is less than ideal and an easy remedy if you want to free up the remote and be able to use other functions while doing loader work.

Still trying to figure out how one uses another function simultaneously when doing loader work, if he does not have three arms...In my case it is one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on the loader control. Would need a third arm to work a remote while driving the tractor and working the loader.

A third-function button on the loader control would be an exception...

Glad the OP seems to feel his question was answered.

/ FEL works off remotes #15  
Still trying to figure out how one uses another function simultaneously when doing loader work, if he does not have three arms...In my case it is one hand on the steering wheel, and the other on the loader control. Would need a third arm to work a remote while driving the tractor and working the loader.

A third-function button on the loader control would be an exception...

Glad the OP seems to feel his question was answered.
With his loader on the remotes....he has to keep the remote active via a bungee cord for the loader to work.

Even when NOT actively using the loader, with that remote energized.. nothing else works.

Imagine spreading dirt with the loader while also wanting to use a rear blade or box blade. Having to constantly activate the remote and deactivate it to switch from loader to 3ph. That is his dilemma.

/ FEL works off remotes #16  
He needs to convert the loader to a "power beyond" valve, and correctly connect the PB valve to the tractor.
then, everything will be "live", but, still will not be able to all be used at the same time,,

/ FEL works off remotes #17  
With his loader on the remotes....he has to keep the remote active via a bungee cord for the loader to work.

Even when NOT actively using the loader, with that remote energized.. nothing else works.

Imagine spreading dirt with the loader while also wanting to use a rear blade or box blade. Having to constantly activate the remote and deactivate it to switch from loader to 3ph. That is his dilemma.

IF that is the case, I missed it. I thought he said he did not need to use a bungee cord. My bad I guess...

Still, regardless of the situation, I can't imagine how I would use the loader AND a remote at the same time, if I were actually operating the tractor and doing useful work.

/ FEL works off remotes #18  
He needs to convert the loader to a "power beyond" valve, and correctly connect the PB valve to the tractor.
then, everything will be "live", but, still will not be able to all be used at the same time,,
You know, what is funny in my mind, is that I tried to understand the OP's question, and I am still not sure I do...And without understanding the original question the suggested solutions do not register when I read them.

Do not even have insight into what the OP's loader valve might be...

In my case, I already had a loader in a power beyond circuit, so when I installed my four remotes, I just used a valve that would be compatible with the power beyond concept.

/ FEL works off remotes #19  
You know, what is funny in my mind, is that I tried to understand the OP's question, and I am still not sure I do...And without understanding the original question the suggested solutions do not register when I read them.

Do not even have insight into what the OP's loader valve might be...

In my case, I already had a loader in a power beyond circuit, so when I installed my four remotes, I just used a valve that would be compatible with the power beyond concept.
Post 12 is where he mentions bungee.

But running a loader off a remote....the remote HAS to be engaged. So I figured it was either a bungee....or is remote had a detent.

Not....it's not practical to use both the loader and 3ph at exactly the same time.

But even if it was a detent valve....imagine having to reach for that lever to either engage or disengage it prior switching between using the loader or 3ph.

So when he says he cannot use them both at the same time.....he means he simply cannot take his hand off the loader control...place it on the 3ph lever...and have it operate. Cause it won't.....not without deactivating the remote. And then....after raising the blade from feathering out a pile of dirt ...you simply can't just reach up and have the loader work. Because you have to first reactivate the remote.

I can see where it would be a major PITA. But it's a simple fix if the OP ever cares to change it

/ FEL works off remotes #20  
I can operate my 3ph and loader at the same time with my new MX and my old JD was the same. Never seen a tractor where this wasn’t possible.