fence post/tree/shrub puller

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #3  
We bought one last year and so far, it has worked well, we have used it on several tractors. but I'm not sure how it would stand up to a skid loader.

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #5  
I built one and use it a lot.

Don't buy one that doesn't have a vertical brace on the swinging jaw.

The Titan you linked appears to be well built in regards to bracing. Only concern I see is it appears to use a bolt to swing on? Is the pivot bushing greaseable?

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #7  
I have been searching for a long time and this one with the additional hydraulic cylinder to do the pulling out of the ground, is the one that appeals to me once I get the funds.

Tree Grapple / Post Puller

I have a M7040 and have experienced its limitations trying to pull stuff out of the ground using a chain.

I know some owners say you don't pull up but drive forward to do an extraction but the extra cylinder would seem to make life a lot easier on your machine and less likely to destroy things of value you are trying to save to reuse.

Dave M7040

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #8  
I would agree with less stress on the FEL. Hope the puller is well made, gonna put a lot of stress on it.

Have you asked for a price on that unit??

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller
I need one that closes tight. I got lots of barberry to pull. Can't be a gap between the jaws.

/ fence post/tree/shrub puller #10  
I have the titan post puller but I bought a 3 point to quick attach adapter, my 3 point has lots more lift power than my FEL. That also lets me leave the brush grapple on fel to pile up the brush. Hydraulic top link helps with positioning and also pulling.