Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #792  
So far all I've seen you do is cut and paste articles that you haven't even taken the time to read!
And what do you have? Nothing except your claim of wind ”smelling like money”.
You’re in the wind generation business or a big donor. Your claims are biased.

I did read them and there’s plenty there to show that the G________t is making fossil fuels more expensive to extract and combust into energy.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #793  
I am a guy that started three manufacturing companies and sold them for a bunch of money. Unlike you I don't screw around on a big lawnmower, selling grass to self important horse people. My contributions to society were products that people actually need and use.
I am one of those self-important horse people that buys hay. Your contributions to this forum have earned you the status of #2 on my Ignore list. Fire away with your comments, I won't see them.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #794  
I am a guy that started three manufacturing companies and sold them for a bunch of money. Unlike you I don't screw around on a big lawnmower, selling grass to self important horse people. My contributions to society were products that people actually need and use.
Whoa boy, I’m impressed! :rolleyes: And I’m a 6’6” retired NFL star.
Like we all believe everything people write on the internet. lol

And before you start throwing rocks at what I do for a living, you might be reminded theres a lot of people on this website who use tractors and equipment to make a living or for a hobby. You aren’t going to be real popular making fun of that ;)

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #795  
Yes, I am very serious and I know what the IMF is, do you? This article takes in account all of the damage that is done by the fossil fuel industry to our environment that does not get paid for by the fossil fuel producers. I'm not against fossil fuel, but I am against people that say that it doesn't get subsidized.
Does it mention all the damage done to the earth to produce solar panels, make the concrete to build the windmill foundations or mine the minerals for batteries?

I have NEVER seen anyone here say fossil fuels weren’t subsidized. They are
But they are also being penalized.
Green energy IS HEAVILY taxpayer subsidized.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #796  
I know 8% is in the range of a sales tax, and that even the article cited says 92% of their claim is made up.

Tax deductions are not targeted subsidies.
Of course, tax deductions are targeted subsidies. We have a tax code that has two high of an initial rate so that in order to compete with the rest of the world, we have to offer tax deductions to bring our cost down compared to the rest of the world.. If we just had a simple tax code, we wouldn't have the government picking and choosing winners, and losers.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #797  
Whoa boy, I’m impressed! :rolleyes: And I’m a 6’6” retired NFL star.
Like we all believe everything people write on the internet. lol

And before you start throwing rocks at what I do for a living, you might be reminded theres a lot of people on this website who use tractors and equipment to make a living or for a hobby. You aren’t going to be real popular making fun of that ;)
No, just making fun of you, you think you are the big time farm industry mogul and your opinions carry more weight than everyone else. You are nothing more than a large hobby farmer and you don't speak for the industry.
I am not on here to be popular. People can take me or leave me at their choosing, I won't lose any sleep over it.

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #798  
I am one of those self-important horse people that buys hay. Your contributions to this forum have earned you the status of #2 on my Ignore list. Fire away with your comments, I won't see them.
Perfect!

/ Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #799  
No, just making fun of you, you think you are the big time farm industry mogul and your opinions carry more weight than everyone else. You are nothing more than a large hobby farmer and you don't speak for the industry.
I am not on here to be popular. People can take me or leave me at their choosing, I won't lose any sleep over it.
Of course you are and insulting me and a bunch of other good hard working people here, too.
You have no idea how wrong you are. Insults of people who use tractors to make a living as in my case, or a hobby for others won’t get you far on a tractor website.
But keep going. It’s hilarious to watch.
There’s millionaires here who run tractors or other equipment and own beautiful homes and farms. My advice to you is quit running us down.

Last edited:
   / Fighting 'Solar Farm' Installation #800  
Personal insults aside, Turbo did bring up a good point. When an administration backs your only competitor, but that competitor has no market strength, what is going to happen? Prices go up. The fossil fuel industry needs to (as public companies) respond to that business threat. It makes sense, even though its only the consumer that gets hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.