filter costs

/ filter costs #11  
Yup
Cool prices for your Kabota

Fortunately only have to do it every 300 hours

Transmission fluid change every 300 hours? I thought it’s about 1000 hours after the break in. In either case screw that. That’s a pile of money per change.

/ filter costs #12  
That's the spec for my TC40D. My old 1980's Kubota B series was only like 250 hours if I remember right.

Transmission fluid change every 300 hours? I thought it’s about 1000 hours after the break in. In either case screw that. That’s a pile of money per change.

/ filter costs #13  
Well that is a start. Thanks I have been able to get the oil
Filters that way but the big hydraulic filter not sot did much.

Do a google search for "filter number cross reference" something should come up.

this is cross reference for WIX filters WIX Filters - Products Catalog by Application

I looked for New Holland 3045 but it did not list that particular tractor

Still a nice cross reference chart

/ filter costs #14  
The Owners Manual for my 2009 Kubota M6040 - transmission/hydraulic OIL FILTER changes every 300 hours. Transmission/hydraulic OIL change every 600 hours.

/ filter costs #15  
Spend big bucks on equipment and then buy cheap filters:confused:

Napa filters are junk, however if you pay extra the price of a cup of coffee and buy the Napa Gold
you will have a good filter.

Ebay? if you can find old new stock filters great! New? There is nothing made in the U.S. that hasn't been copied
by China:)

/ filter costs
Transmission fluid change every 300 hours? I thought it痴 about 1000 hours after the break in. In either case screw that. That痴 a pile of money per change.

Well that is what the manual said, lol, or was that for the first change? I use my tractor for snow in the winter, grading the drive in the spring, knocking down brush with the rotary mower in the fall and getting my wood in most of the rest of time. Used it for digging a foundation for and addition. Really doesn't amount to much more then 50 to 60 hours a year so better safe then sorry with maintenance. What every six years? I do appreciate the ideas we can get from asking questions, this is a fun resource. Thousand hours? eh? I better check the manual again, lol. changed it as it appeared to be darkening a bit, anyway all good.

Thanks

/ filter costs
The Owners Manual for my 2009 Kubota M6040 - transmission/hydraulic OIL FILTER changes every 300 hours. Transmission/hydraulic OIL change every 600 hours.

That sounds right, okay so I am ahead of the game. :)

/ filter costs
Do a google search for "filter number cross reference" something should come up.

this is cross reference for WIX filters WIX Filters - Products Catalog by Application

I looked for New Holland 3045 but it did not list that particular tractor

Still a nice cross reference chart

Found both hydraulic replacement filter numbers with the Wix replacement chart. Almost half the price than the oem parts. Found it on Amazon.ca when I had the numbers however mine has an o ring were this shows a flat rubber seal.

Thanks gimmodog