Finally got everything to the property

/ Finally got everything to the property #41  
Acme, still waiting on the poles to be dropped off, but was wondering if you've tried to contact SCE&G yet. Pops is waiting to make sure we get ours before giving out any info...he doesn't want to jinx anything. He gets like that sometimes. I do know that the poles are supposedly located down near Jellicos. I forget the name of the road, though, so if they have extra, that may be a good location for you.

Now, here's the tiller we bought. Not much rust on it, just faded paint so we did this one MF red as well.

No problem. I called SCE&G who gave me the name and number of the yard manager for my service area. Said just call and see when they have any to give away. I have to pick them up, but since I have a trailer, it should not be a problem. We're going to be down the week of the 17th, so I figured I'd call then and see if there were any.

Keith

/ Finally got everything to the property
Well, a few finally showed up yesterday. Had to go to Beaufort and the fellow I was meeting was going to be 45 mins later than expected so I took a detour through Wally World and scoped them out....also hit up Duke's on the way back for a gorgefest :)

Hoping to get about 8-10 long ones...keeping fingers crossed

Attachments

• poles.JPG
    poles.JPG
    270.2 KB · Views: 123