Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE!

/ Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE! #51  
Can you have your dealer send you the parts for free and you fix it yourself?

/ Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE!
It's done. Took me 90 minutes and $55 in parts as I opted to replace the two axle bearings while I was in there as they seemed a little rough. Parts were amazingly cheap and NH part numbers too. Happy New Year!!

/ Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE! #54  
It's done. Took me 90 minutes and $55 in parts as I opted to replace the two axle bearings while I was in there as they seemed a little rough. Parts were amazingly cheap and NH part numbers too. Happy New Year!!
Not a satisfactory result at all. We need another 100 posts before we beat this dead horse to death. :) Glad you got it going a pretty cheap to.

/ Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE! #55  
Sounds like you should have bought a New Holland.

Glad you're not my neighbor. You sound like a bit of a nut.

/ Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE! #57  
Well, since it hasn't been said, you should have purchased [My Favored Brand]. I've never seen such issues from [My Favored Brand]'s Equivalent Tractor; even if [My Favored Brand] had such problems, the dealer network is so vast that it surely covers your area. If there weren't 7 [My Favored Brand] dealerships within spitting distance of you I would not believe it.

In fact, one might say that I now dislike you on a personal level for having the audacity to purchase an [Alternative Brand]; you could have had [My Favored Brand].

Did I sum up a few of the eventual posts? 🤣

/ Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE! #58  
Well, since it hasn't been said, you should have purchased [My Favored Brand]. I've never seen such issues from [My Favored Brand]'s Equivalent Tractor; even if [My Favored Brand] had such problems, the dealer network is so vast that it surely covers your area. If there weren't 7 [My Favored Brand] dealerships within spitting distance of you I would not believe it.

In fact, one might say that I now dislike you on a personal level for having the audacity to purchase an [Alternative Brand]; you could have had [My Favored Brand].

This post should be pinned at the beginning of every forum on this site! Well said!! 👏👏

/ Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE! #59  

Couldnt have said it better myself,

/ Finally Need My Warranty and LS Is Not There! BEWARE! #60  
I may be wrong about my dealer. My XR4150 has an S173 with F03 code. Bad temp sensor. I called my dealer, I thought that he could send his tech out with parts. I was told a visit would be $300. I called today and was told that they thought I wanted someone to pickup my tractor for repair. I need my tractor most days. I don't want to pay to have it picked up, kept for two weeks waiting for parts and brought back. As they have a service truck, I think they would be able have a reasonable idea what parts are needed with the code showing. Order parts, if not on hand. Make one trip to farm, repair. Parts and some labor should be under warranty, I would pay for travel. I do take a chance that it might not get fixed in one trip. Tractor is running and not derated.
I think now I should pull the sensor and verify it is bad. See if they will ship the sensor under warranty or just go to another dealer.