Finish mower for Toolcat

/ Finish mower for Toolcat
changed the wheels and tires today, sure increases the height of the machine, first think I noticed is getting into it, likely get the step kit for it now, there is a huge difference driving on the fiels way more comfortable, what pressure do you run the tires at, they were 22psi, figured that was low so got them at 40psi,

will get a few pictures tonight, hooking the mower up and give it a try

/ Finish mower for Toolcat #12  
I have been running 30psi for quite a while on the turfs and haven't had a problem.

here is a couple pictures of the wheel and tires installed, gives the Toolcat a different look like its on steroids, first thing I noticed with the original tires with the bucket flat lowering the arms fully it lifted the machine, float was a pain as the heel of the bucket dragged, now arms fully down bucket flat it barely lifts the front however getting in is a pain, time for a step kit

DSC_0441.JPG
DSC_0442.JPG

/ Finish mower for Toolcat #14  
From the factory, those fat turf tires come with wider fenders to cover them. Keep us posted.

ruffdog, is it just the black plastic on the outside, I can see wider fenders doing a great job preventing the wheels throwing up mud and stones when traveling at any speed

/ Finish mower for Toolcat #16  
Yes, just the black plastic fender flairs.

3pt adapter 001_1.JPG

sure like that adaptor setup for 3pt hookup, also has th2 inch receiver, got a few pictures how its built, need one for sure

/ Finish mower for Toolcat #18  
The black SSQA to 3pt adapter and the red 3pt receiver hitch item were purchased separately. The red item is great for a small tractor but is not up to Toolcat abuse. I have since modified the black item to have a receiver hitch.

weld hooks 002_1.JPG

/ Finish mower for Toolcat #19  
Last edited:
   / Finish mower for Toolcat #20  

Finish mower for Toolcat​

Improved the view of anything in front up close on the left.
Before, the turn signal and headlight block the up close view from the seat:
P5280005.JPG

After, can even see the back of the finish mower:
P7030005.JPG

Made a bracket for the mirror from the scrap pile. It was a leg cut off of a Priefert Utility Panel that I had turned into a gate:
P7030003.JPG