For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #81  
I've never had an issue with the treadle, but reading some of these posts make me understand why some people don't like it. What I DO have serious issues with is trying to work the differential lock from that little iron pin... as indicated in another thread I have a hard time keeping it locked in, which is causing excess wear and is going to cost me some serious money down the road.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #82  
I've never had an issue with the treadle, but reading some of these posts make me understand why some people don't like it. What I DO have serious issues with is trying to work the differential lock from that little iron pin... as indicated in another thread I have a hard time keeping it locked in, which is causing excess wear and is going to cost me some serious money down the road.

Yep. The Kubota differential lock on my tractor is horrible. My former Mahindra was no trouble to operate. I have purchased the spring mentioned in another thread and plan to install it as soon as I get a chance.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #83  
Yep. The Kubota differential lock on my tractor is horrible. My former Mahindra was no trouble to operate. I have purchased the spring mentioned in another thread and plan to install it as soon as I get a chance.

I have the same spring, also waiting to be installed. Unfortunately I've already damaged the lock, it works but not very well. I've been thinking about making a pedal out of heavy angle iron to slide over it.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #84  
I have the same spring, also waiting to be installed. Unfortunately I've already damaged the lock, it works but not very well. I've been thinking about making a pedal out of heavy angle iron to slide over it.

I installed the spring today. Wow what a difference. Much better. Makes me wonder how Kubota could goof so bad. Now if I had an actual pedal like my Mahindra had instead of a round rod.

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #85  
I love my Kubota L3430 tractor but hated the treadle pedal. I broke my right foot several years ago and even before it was hard to work the pedal for me.
I am one that has to mod everything and this is what I came up with done it a couple of years ago and it works flawless. Just touch the pedal with the tip of my boot, pivot heel on floor.View attachment 661921
Very creative

/ For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #86  

Attachments

• 0 bytes · Views: 0

Attachments

• 33-27774-RainyDayWillow.jpg
    33-27774-RainyDayWillow.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 441

Attachments

• 20220829_114440.jpg
    20220829_114440.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 114
   / For those that hate the treadle pedal on Kubota #87  
Screwed that one up. I have arthritis in my ankles also. I use the wing to go forward and press on the bottom to back up, but the bottom is too low so I added with tie wraps a couple of one by blocks.

This is a Grand L and it has a clutch, bought it in 2012.

Attachments

• 20220829_114440.jpg
    20220829_114440.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81