Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #41  
That is a 1968 3500. It has a split frame loader where each half of the loader frame attaches to the steel radiator shell (hard shell). There is a crossover tube to connect the halves and allow oil to circulate. It looks like the fill plug is on the top of the left loader post and the pump suction line attaches to the bottom of that post, to a removable plate. The filter is attached to the top of that plate. The return line would connect to the right half of the frame. Its been a few decades since I've played with one.

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #43  
HELLO,FIst time on this forum,can someone please tell me where I can buy the workshop manual for my 3500 diesel backhoe.When I do the search it just comes up as a tractor,please help
Alex

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #44  
Cnh!

And welcome to the forum.

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #45  
Your 3500 diesel backhoe is actually a Ford 3500 Industrial tractor with a Ford loader and backhoe mounted on it. The same manual applies. There are separate manuals for the loader and backhoe.

/ Ford 3500 industrial.....HELP #46  
HELLO,FIst time on this forum,can someone please tell me where I can buy the workshop manual for my 3500 diesel backhoe.When I do the search it just comes up as a tractor,please help
Alex

The tractor is just your standard Ford 3cly with a BH attached to it. I don't remember it being this expensive when I bought mine. It's a good book, it has everything you need to service your BH.
http://www.jensales.com/products/fo...ual-kit.html?gclid=CPKh_8uAh80CFQeraQodDLgOEw