Ford 7.3L Gas Engine

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #291  
I have to stop trying to do burnouts in my driveway to get the mileage back up lol.

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #292  
I'm getting 14.4 around town with my 7.3 and I have over 20k miles on it. I reset it every time I fuel up or when towing

My 2016 F350 diesel was getting 15.5 around town and diesel is more expensive so it's a wash in my book
I would be tickled to get 14.4 around town if I had Godzilla. Curious of Highway MPG.

The Fred getting 9.8 while doing driveway burnouts is not shabby either.

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #293  
Thats some pretty good fuel economy IMO..That motor replaced the V10 ..Which I have in my 4x4 F450 DRW dump...I never see above 6.8 mpg. Its usually in the 6.3-6.5 range.

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #294  
I知 considering buying a new f350 SD with the new 7.3 gas engine, mainly as my daily driver but occasionally to pull a gooseneck trailer. I realize it痴 mpg numbers are what they are. I知 curious to know about the engines reliability if anybody痴 put a decent amount of miles on one yet?

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #295  
I'm getting 14.4 around town with my 7.3 and I have over 20k miles on it. I reset it every time I fuel up or when towing

My 2016 F350 diesel was getting 15.5 around town and diesel is more expensive so it's a wash in my book

Quite honestly you need to keep a logbook. Or at the very least use calculator to divide miles by gallons purchased. Sometimes the result is only 5% poorer than the Fool Computer. Often it is 20%.

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #296  
Quite honestly you need to keep a logbook. Or at the very least use calculator to divide miles by gallons purchased. Sometimes the result is only 5% poorer than the Fool Computer. Often it is 20%.

I just bought a Ford v10 and the computer is claiming 11 mpg. I haven’t bothered checking by hand to see what its really getting. I drive pretty easy and it’s 2wd so maybe that’s not totally out of line.

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #298  
Holy cow! Impressive.

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #299  
Just think how fast I could get through my plow route !

/ Ford 7.3L Gas Engine #300  
I wonder how long that thing will last, 16 plus pounds of boost is getting up there for a gas engine.