Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #51  
THanks for the info, makes sense why I'm not getting any flow. The splitter does have a diverter valve since it splits both ways. Where does the PB adapter plate mount? At the distribution block or by the sump return?

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve
THanks for the info, makes sense why I'm not getting any flow. The splitter does have a diverter valve since it splits both ways. Where does the PB adapter plate mount? At the distribution block or by the sump return?
It mounts to the area below the seat/above the rear axle.

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #53  
So if I buy that adapter plate, bolt it on, I'll get remote hydraulics to run the splitter? Am i reading that all correctly?

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve
So if I buy that adapter plate, bolt it on, I'll get remote hydraulics to run the splitter? Am i reading that all correctly?
Yes, but you have to make sure that the valve on the splitter is open center. You also have to loop the adapter plate outlet to the inlet when the splitter is removed from the tractor or it will block the hydraulic flow to the rest of the tractor. The picture below is an installation diagram of the 1710 power beyond adapter that I manufacture.

1691010260747.png

Last edited:
   / Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #55  
   / Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #56  
Last edited: