Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #12  
I've started to design the adapter block that the valve mounts to so am making progress on the kit. Once I machine a prototype, I'll be looking for someone to test it out on a tractor. I'm not sure the guy that owns the 1720 nearby will let me mess around with his tractor.
So did you ever get the block designed and if so are you selling it yet?

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve
I finished up the adapter prototype but I forgot to post to this thread. I had originally posted this to my 1710 rear remote thread where there were questions about a 1720 kit. Copied info below:

Sorry for the delay (recent job change so have been super busy) but I've finally finished designing the 1720 remote valve adapter and machined the first prototype set. I still need to work out the valve handle since it needs to sneak through the 1720 sheet metal into the operator area. The outlet ports on the valve point down so need to figure out some fittings there.

The last picture shows two valves mounted. That is the cool part of the sectional valves that you can keep adding to the stack until out of space.

Ted

1720_1.JPG
1720_2.JPG
1720_3.JPG
1720_4.JPG

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #14  
I stumbled across this post in my search for this setup. This is exactly what I’m looking for on my 1987(or ‘88?) ford 1720. If there is any way we could connect on this for pricing? I would be glad to assist however possible for handle locations. Sounds like you are a busy guy, which I can relate to as well.

I stumbled across this post in my search for this setup. This is exactly what I’m looking for on my 1987(or ‘88?) ford 1720. If there is any way we could connect on this for pricing? I would be glad to assist however possible for handle locations. Sounds like you are a busy guy, which I can relate to as well.
Go ahead and send me a PM. I have the adapter and a few valves so could put together a kit for you.

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #16  
I have 1991 1720 and I'm very interested in a remote valve.

Thanks Paul

I have 1991 1720 and I'm very interested in a remote valve.

Thanks Paul
Paul, I finally have the first adapter out for testing with another forum member. I’ll be making more once I know it works and installs as intended.

Update... A fellow TNB member, SJ83, was able to install and test out the adapter setup. He actually tested out the dual valve setup. See some of the pictures of his install below. Since the install was successful and works as expected, I'll start to machine the kits and get them ready for sale. Thanks to SJ83 for testing out the setup and coming up with the handle design!
Seth04.jpg
Seth02.jpg

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #19  
Credit to tedward4,
This adapter was plug and play. The whole package was a real treat on the trails. This tractor is no show piece, but I got it to make and maintain trails. I really wanted a hydraulic top link for flexibility in the creek crossings. Now I can use the top link as well as an additional hydraulic implement at the same time. Well done sir

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #20  
If this works for a 1720, it will also work for the newer TC series as the hydraulic block on the end of the valve is the same. the only difference between the 2 would be the handle. Good job.