Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #31  
Ok, How much do you want for the kit? Personally I don't really need it but I would want to support your efforts. Also, this kit could be adapted to many other models. If I get around to it, I got hold of a OEM valve and want to apply it to my TC33da. I also have a 1620 that would probably fit your kit precisely. Question. Is the valve pretty much a plug n play? My challenge (for the tc33da) is to make a lever and linkage to adapt to the valve I got. I also didn't buy their orings. I assume some standard orings would be fine as long as they are a good dimension to create a seal.

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve
Ok, How much do you want for the kit? Personally I don't really need it but I would want to support your efforts. Also, this kit could be adapted to many other models. If I get around to it, I got hold of a OEM valve and want to apply it to my TC33da. I also have a 1620 that would probably fit your kit precisely. Question. Is the valve pretty much a plug n play? My challenge (for the tc33da) is to make a lever and linkage to adapt to the valve I got. I also didn't buy their orings. I assume some standard orings would be fine as long as they are a good dimension to create a seal.
The kit with a single valve, adapters, orings, and handle is $500. The dual valve kit is $650. The kit isn't too hard to install, see the pic below.

The 4 orings closest to the tractor are 20.4mm OD x 2.4mm wide, a standard -114 oring is close and will work.

1681570394748.png

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #33  
The kit with a single valve, adapters, orings, and handle is $500. The dual valve kit is $650. The kit isn't too hard to install, see the pic below.

The 4 orings closest to the tractor are 20.4mm OD x 2.4mm wide, a standard -114 oring is close and will work.

View attachment 795495
Are they ready to order?

Are they ready to order?

Sorry for the delay. Yep, ready to order. But keep in mind that the handles may need to go through a revision before getting them to fit perfectly. Send me a PM if interested.

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #35  
I currently have a loader installed on my tractor. It is plumbed in off the manifold bock below the brake pedals. Would your kit work along with that?

I currently have a loader installed on my tractor. It is plumbed in off the manifold bock below the brake pedals. Would your kit work along with that?
This block?
1683034871061.png

That's the diverter/relief block. If your loader is plumbed into that then the remote kit would work fine. The remote kit uses the hydraulic flow between that block and the 3pt system.

Actually, maybe I'm not right. Are you able to use both the loader and the 3pt at the same time, or do you have to turn the screw on the block like the manual hints at? Any 1720 owners know the answer?

1683035314432.png

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #38  
Actually, maybe I'm not right. Are you able to use both the loader and the 3pt at the same time, or do you have to turn the screw on the block like the manual hints at? Any 1720 owners know the answer?

View attachment 798592
The loader and 3pt can be used at the same time on mine and my loader is plumbed in to the block pictured in post 36

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #39  
Mine both work as well. My 1720 has a bush hog brand loader on it. Ive been looking for remote options though so i can run some other implements.

Do you have any pics with your kit installed? Im curious how the levers will be

/ Ford New Holland 1720 (and others) Rear Remote Valve #40  
This block?
View attachment 798589
That's the diverter/relief block. If your loader is plumbed into that then the remote kit would work fine. The remote kit uses the hydraulic flow between that block and the 3pt syste
I assume the rear remote valve is a spring to center valve. loader works fine if remote valve is in center. You won't need to use both at the same time. That is if you are actuating the rear remote, you probably are not simultaneously activating the loader.