Forum Upgrade - Any Issues?

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #521  
OK, I switched to a different email server to see what happens. Yahoo email does seem to have issues at times.

EDIT---Bingo--that was the problem. Now getting instant updates on a different email server. It was a Yahoo problem and now seems fixed. Thank you.

yup.. anyone using a yahoo server seems to at times, get issues with tbn emails. yahoo sometimes black lists tbn.

I'm lucky right now (knock on wood ) and so far mine are coming in fine..

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #522  
OK, I switched to a different email server to see what happens. Yahoo email does seem to have issues at times.

EDIT---Bingo--that was the problem. Now getting instant updates on a different email server. It was a Yahoo problem and now seems fixed. Thank you.

yup.. anyone using a yahoo server seems to at times, get issues with tbn emails. yahoo sometimes black lists tbn.

I'm lucky right now (knock on wood ) and so far mine are coming in fine..

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #523  
wrap around txt issue.jpg

For some reason I am seeing a few sigs not having the wrap around on text of some members like this one.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #524  
View attachment 270987
For some reason I am seeing a few sigs not having the wrap around on text of some members like this one.
The list of tractors and the location box ONLY wrap if there are spaces between the words which that user does not have in their list.

Aaron Z

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #526  
It has been brought to my attention that the exorbitant use of smileys on a post I made on the front porch in the Chronicles is a possible cause of this slowdown....

I highly doubt it but Polo1665 has stated such......

Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #527  
CompactTractorFan said:
Naughty! Naughty! Naughty!

Just be glad I'm in the land of Canadian beer..... Or I'd nuke you with smileys..... I did a post that was so big the forum told me it was toooooooooooooooo big!!

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #528  
3 pages back is my limit, I'm not going to check further for this one:

I don't use Remember Me on logging in, and am finding that the default timeout is very short now. I can understand if this is temporary (security or debug activity), just wanted to make sure it is flagged.

One of my other favourite forums allows you to choose your login timeout period, in this case on the login line. At this time, I can't find any TBN timeout options, at login, or in my profile.

Then again, maybe I didn't have enough coffee today..... ?

Rgds, D.

/ Forum Upgrade - Any Issues? #529  
John Deere Owning and Operating Forum home page still has overwriting in the header.
Reply to Thread button partly covered. Gray bar covers text.