Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world. #2  
^^^^
Very cool. Thanks for posting!

Mike

/ Fuel prices around the world. #3  
Up .80 cents per gallon here since September. Its killing us and this is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg I fear.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #4  
Wonder why prices are so cheap in Venezuela? 2021_02_27_17.53.01.jpg

/ Fuel prices around the world. #5  
The fuel prices in my country have increased by about $0.30 per liter since January.

Diesel is now at $6.192 per gallon. Used to be somewhere around $5.90 in December.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #6  
Up .80 cents per gallon here since September. Its killing us and this is just the proverbial tip of the iceberg I fear.

Agreed...

Mike

/ Fuel prices around the world. #7  
Lots of conversions needed to get to $/gallon. Typically, it's been near $7/gallon in Italy and near $5/gallon in other European countries, for gasoline. Diesel prices are generally lower, nearer what we pay, but they charge a big tax on diesel vehicles.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #8  
Each country does business differently with the fossil fuel companies. Do they ask for money up front (permits, leasing costs, accountability for disasters, campaign donations, etc) or do they expect cheap prices for the consumer? Just discussing the cost at the pump doesn't show the whole picture.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #9  
Its depressing knowing we are giving up being the greatest energy producer in the world and a net exporter and prices are going back up, way up. High energy costs hurt the poor and lower income folks more than anyone.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #10  
Plenty of fuel now priced $4 and higher...

Only a few weeks back it was under $3...

That is a 33% increase since December... sobering.

Status
Not open for further replies.