Fuel prices around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Fuel prices around the world. #101  
Oh for the good old days of 2020. Even with Covid I would rather be there. Disclaimer-I didn't get Covid and I never missed any work.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #102  
Why are gas prices up?

1. Rising oil prices worldwide
2. Loss of refinery capacity in February
3. Russia and Opec sticking together
4. Transition to summer fuel
5. Higher demand

Oil prices are rising due to demand and Russia and Opec sticking together to keep production low to drive prices up.

Back in February, U.S refinery capacity plummeted due to the freeze in Texas, dropping to around 70%. It's back up to around 82% now.

The seasonal transition to summer blend fuels always increases gas prices.

The pandemic cut usage of gasoline dramatically in 2020. That's why prices plummeted in 2020. Things are now returning to normal as people and goods start to move again.

The pictures of fuel prices from 2018 and 2019 would be nice to see, because they are about the same now as they were then.

That's about sums it up.

Please stop trying to inject politics into the forums. Thanks.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #103  
Fuel prices up 56%
no big deal

/ Fuel prices around the world. #106  
Oh for the good old days of 2020. Even with Covid I would rather be there. Disclaimer-I didn't get Covid and I never missed any work.
How do you know you didn't get covid?

The Grandkid was sent home from school because he'd been exposed. The whole family had to test. Our Son (42 years old) tested positive -- Twice. Lost out on a good job over it, too.

He felt nothing. Less than nothing. Absolutely nothing. So he went back and got another test -- Positive again. Still felt nothing. Never did. Two weeks later tested negative.

A lot of people have had it and didn't know it. A lot more than you're told about.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #107  
Still $3.29 a gallon here.

/ Fuel prices around the world. #109  
Gas here is $3.79

willy

Status
Not open for further replies.