Fun with the loader tonight - pallet fork test

/ Fun with the loader tonight - pallet fork test #61  
Nice photos Ken. It looks like the Massey is a little bit bigger than the Kubota.

/ Fun with the loader tonight - pallet fork test #62  
Yeah, it's a bit taller. TSO is excited about that too!!! The comparable Kubota would be L4740 with LA854 Loader, not my little guy. However, I can't complain, it does the jobs I need it to with much respect and it's a nice step up from my B2920. That was a fabulous tractor to.

image-1815993443.jpg

This was her giving evert ing she had to fill a dumpster.

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Fun with the loader tonight - pallet fork test
Update...

For those that haven't yet seen, I now have a Massey 1648 with DL130 loader. I had done initial testing with this loader and it could do 51 bags on the pallet forks (2040 lbs). But then discovered that my loader relief valve was set too low. It had since been adjusted to proper spec, and this is the most recent test.

The vid shows me eventually lifting 56 bags of 40# salt, plus two bags of 50# rock salt... (2340 lbs) but after I stopped recording, I found two more bags of 50# sand... It could lift one, but not two.

So, total was 2390 lbs, plus the pallet (40 lbs?) And the forks (weighed them... roughly 375 lbs). So, that's right around 2800 lbs total.

Also, the camera was sitting on a barrel, so about 40" off the ground... For reference.

https://youtu.be/ImNzKtBaWMc