Functional Improvement Request

/ Functional Improvement Request #1  

tshep

Gold Member
Tractor
BX23 MLB
I suggest...
When I open a picture, in a particular post, I need a 'next' button on that picture page to see the poster's next picture.
Often, a responder will suppy multiple views as they 'zoom in' and explain how to find or get to a spot on the tractor, or supply different 'plan' views.
As it is now, I hit 'back', wait for the browser to back up, then wait for it to go back down the page to that post, and then only go the next pic, and then over and over again.
Seems like it could be an easy enable or script in forum code.

/ Functional Improvement Request #2  
one alternative is to right click on the image and choose "open in new window (or tab)"...thens just close the window and do the same to for the next image etc...

/ Functional Improvement Request #3  
Along the same line as /pine. I'll right click and open ALL the photos in new tabs... if needed, you can flip back and forth between photos. I've open dozens at a time.

/ Functional Improvement Request #4  
I'd rather see an "autosizer" (or a limit on size) for photos.
These gazillion megapixel cams are being used to make billboard sized photos because most people think higher setting is always better, right?
I mean, high res is great and all, but I don't want to be so zoomed in that I can clearly read the license plate on the car that is 1/2 mile down the road in your photo. (and that license plate is taking up 1/4 of my screen!!):mad:

I feel better now, thanks!
Sorry for the hijack.

/rant off

Tony

/ Functional Improvement Request #5  
I'd rather see an "autosizer" ...

what browser are you using? there should be a setting to size images as soon as they load... then you can increase the image if you want to zoom in etc...

/ Functional Improvement Request #6  
The large photos that are inserted into the text... don't re-size (at least for me).

/ Functional Improvement Request
I appreciate all replies!

Actually, it took me forever to learn not to arrow down on return to original window, and just let the browser do it's work.

I typically use additional windows as 'side track notes' down on my taskbar - tracks or threads I wish to persue later after I follow this thread down to it's conclusion - I'm a linear thinker in my old age.

But; options still need extra clicks, and thus extra cursor re-positioning - I am trying to get it down to minimal repo's and clicks to follow along quickly (on a laptop touchpad).

THX