Garage floor

/ Garage floor #61  
I need some advice, please.

I am having a shiny new garage built with nice new concrete base. I want a floor coating to protect it that offers the following...

1. Hard wearing.
2. Non slip.
3. Able to move an Abba stand around unhindered
4. Long lasting
5. Fluid proof (petrol/oil etc.).

I have looked at rubber matting, garage floor tiles and many other solutions, but they all seem to have drawbacks from what I can see. For instance, rubber matting will likely cause problems with the Abba stand when the caster wheels sink into it and becomes stuck (the wheels are too small really)

The most promising looks to be 2 pack epoxy coating with a non slip additive. It seems to meet all of my criteria. Does anyone have any experience or opinions on this?
I've had a similar dilemma when protecting my garage floor, and after much research, I found that a 2 Express pack epoxy coating with a non-slip additive is indeed a great option. It ticks off all the boxes you mentioned - hard wearing, non-slip, allows easy movement of an Abba stand, long-lasting, and resistant to fluids like petrol and oil. I highly recommend going for this solution based on my personal experience. Good luck with your garage project!