General thoughts on the 2515h?

/ General thoughts on the 2515h?
I dont think 21hp is going to run a 6 ft bushhog; but I might be wrong. 5 ft bush hog and 6 ft finish mower probably.

While terrain and use can change up the equation you are, overall, right on point.

/ General thoughts on the 2515h? #12  
This is my second Branson. I called the dealer that I bought my first tractor from and they were awesome. The dealer submitted a warranty claim on the curl hydraulics and was able to get a new pair no charge and I was out of warranty a few months, loader is only covered for 1 year. I had to replace the hydraulics myself as labor was not available unless I pay out of pocket. A few months later my lift hydraulics started leaking. I am going to replace the lift hydraulics this fall. This tractor will run a 5 ft bush hog and finish mower, just plan on going super slow. I hear the shuttle guys do better since they are direct drive.

/ General thoughts on the 2515h? #13  
I see bent hydraulics all over on the branson Facebook page. It's a common problem across many brands these days....cheap metal.

/ General thoughts on the 2515h? #14  
I see bent hydraulics all over on the branson Facebook page. It's a common problem across many brands these days....cheap metal.
Are the owners saying they stayed within the published loader lifting capacity, but the hydraulics bent anyway?

/ General thoughts on the 2515h? #15  
Are the owners saying they stayed within the published loader lifting capacity, but the hydraulics bent anyway?
I was well within mine. Not sure about everyone else. Seems to happen more when the pistons are fully extended which makes sense as that is when they are their weakest.