Get together?

/ Get together? #81  
<font color=blue>...Isn't the Finger Lakes region also wine country?</font color=blue>

You bet it is! Lots of wineries around here for tours, etc. And it's a very pretty area..

Bob

/ Get together? #82  
And apple country too - correct.

And how about the Grand Canyon of the East - probably should mention that!!

Terry

/ Get together? #83  
<font color=blue>very pretty area</font color=blue>

We only passed through that area once, but you've sure got that right; beautiful country. But the only winery we visited on that trip was Taylor, and after the free samples, I did buy a few samples, too./w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif

/ Get together? #85  
<font color=blue>Quality Farm & Country credit card</font color=blue>

LMAO@JM III, /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gifJohn I think you better leave home without it /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Get together? #86  
Pehaps we can get the board to plan a trip to Winchester at Apple Blossom time the Firemans' parade is Friday night a Thursday night TBN tractor parade (what a thought)./w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Get together? #87  
Re: Get together?-NY Farm Show-Feb 21-23

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.newyorkfarmshow.com/>New York Farm Show Website</A>

843.gif

462.gif

New York Farm Show
P.O. Box 3470
Syracuse, NY 13220

Phone: 315.457.8205
Fax: 315.451.3548

18-35197-JD5205JFMsignaturelogo.JPG

/ Get together?

I'll pass on this one, John. Just too difficult to travel and find a house/dog/cat/chicken/woodstove sitter when the land is locked in ice. /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

Pete

/ Get together? #89  

<font color=blue>...Just too difficult to travel...</font color=blue>

That's my determining factor as of right now... I won't know until the last minute myself... /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

{February-Black Ice Thruway driving 50-65mph is deadly.../w3tcompact/icons/sad.gif}

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Get together? #90  
Jeff, That is a good idea, its a whole lot closer for me/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif