Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #102,871  
Good morning,
8 and going to a high of 23 °F. Wind ENE 17 gusting to 23 mph. Cloudy.

The powers that be are talking about 1" of snow tonight. Not enough to be bothered turning on the block heater for.

Today is an energy conservation day.

Have a good day all

/ Good morning!!!! #102,872  
Up early today, light rain and 40, going to 60 with a 100 % chance of rain. Church, visit mom and visit grandson today. After that I don’t know, maybe a nap.

/ Good morning!!!! #102,873  
good morning all. Same weather as Toppop today, rain and a little warmer.
going downtown early to get some lights for xmas tree, could not find "good" box of lights.

/ Good morning!!!! #102,874  
2019-12-01, 0613

7 degrees right now...high about 30 or so. Snow will be rolling in a bit. The forecast is only an inch or three today and about the same overnight. I think if I get an early start tomorrow, I can get to the hotel before it really gets heavy.
Plans today is pack my gear and get ready for what will likely be a miserable drive tomorrow morning...

/ Good morning!!!! #102,875  
Drinking first cup of coffee. 34° with rain this morning. Heading to 42° with rain ending later in afternoon. Got Trac-Vac off mower and put away for the winter. Christmas tree is up and lit. Did not put any decoration on it. Too many memories. Plan to stay in house today and stay dry.
Been playing with Cannon camera son gave me. Some of the pictures have not been coming out good with one of the lenses. Simple fix. Take off filter lens. It had a polarizing lens on it.

ramman666 & Imold :welcome: to GM!!!!

Kyle, my neighbors are heading to the Caribbean before 1st of the year. They have not invited me. :confused3: Turkey and pie were good. :thumbsup: Great pictures.

RNG, your Van project has been going on so long. I have forgotten what it looks like. :eek: Any current pictures? :rolleyes:

Mostly, how far are you from 6k?

Prayers and best wishes for all.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #102,876  
the price on that trac vac hose i bought was too good to be true.
Nice hose, too bad it was the next size smaller...apparently Agrifab builds their largest/best model and DR rebrands it, this
model has a 8 inch hose, not 6. Hope I can return it, never came out of box, I knew immediately I had ordered wrong one :(

/ Good morning!!!! #102,877  
Strong wind gusts and forecast of up to a foot of snow here in Northern Michigan today.

/ Good morning!!!! #102,879  
After worship will take youngest to airport. I expect that will be a zoo. Have to try to get him there extra early.

No snow or ice that I can tell, just rain at 35°

Our county has 3 teams in state football finals next week, 1A, 2A and 3A. Our team played all 3. We beat the 1A and lost to the other 2. We lost to 2A team by 1 in regionals.