Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #124,631  
Another good day mowing. Almost got it done, about half hour left. “Someboby” didn’t top off the diesel before heading out. When the low fuel light came on, decided it wise to head in. So far haven’t run out with the LS like I did with the Kioti and Case. Would like to maintain that record.

Rather than refueling and going back out, loaded Sophie and the pups into the truck and headed for Waimea to the local burger joint and DQ.

/ Good morning!!!! #124,632  
good morning all. Wet morning, light rain, high of 47 now and not going any higher.
Going to be freezing temps tonight, not good for folks returning from New Year's eve parties, assuming anyone is still
doing that this year. 9 out of 10 years I was an active fireman the Instalert would go off at 1-2am and we would be helping the
rescue squad with a bad wreck and auto extrication, or several times, pulling cars out of the canal when they didn't make the turns.
Alcohol and driving are bad enough, but at night, and with black ice around, pretty risky out there.

I would guess the set points are where you want the low pressure to go off. The manual says set it where it should be, then the system
will alarm if tire pressure gets 10 percent below that.
I think the alarm is closer to 15% than 10. I knew it wasn't just one tire since the car drove fine.

which reminds me of the lady who had a fifth wheel rv next to mine in NC, and a dented old Taurus whose right rear tire was always almost flat.
I mentioned it to her several times and finally her boyfriend put air in the tires. She was complaining that car didn't handle very well.
Well, yeah...:rolleyes:

May the last day of 2020 leave us all with a smile on our faces.
One of those years where many think we made it...

/ Good morning!!!! #124,633  
Poured first cup of coffee. 27° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 32° with partly cloudy skies. Dr. appointment went well yesterday. Good until next year. NO more BP meds needed. Diet helps. Off to do some grocery shopping this morning. Then get ready to cook my Turf and Surf New Years Eve meal.

zd3W7ca.jpg

Frank, thank for metal shear review. Picking one up this morning at HD. Hope it fits my Bosch 18 volt impact.

Drew, my car was showing low tire pressure Christmas Eve. Rear tires showed 27 psi when it should have been 35 psi. Adjusted all to the sticker on driver side door frame. Checked spare for proper pressure while I was doing checks. No more low pressure warnings.

David, DQ stop after a day of mowing. Perfect. :thumbsup:

Rich, good to hear you are progressing in recovery. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tom and Bird, good to here they are having everyone wait 15 minutes after shots.

Buckeye, good you found software to work. I got a film/negative convertor a couple weeks ago. Got one container of slides done so far.

Everyone have a Happy News Year Eve.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #124,634  
Good Morning.
It’s 44 and not going up. Low tonight of 25. Raining now, supposed to quit afternoon. Like Drew said, perfect setup for black ice.

Yesterday went according to plan, speaker is finished, I’ll pack it up and ship it today.
IMG_5454.jpg
IMG_5455.jpg

A friend gave me a broken MIG welder, a little 120v one, I was able to fix it, so I went out and got a little bottle of gas for it. I used the big argon bottle on the TIG welder to test it, but bought argon/CO2 mix for the dedicated bottle.

After I get the speaker shipped, I plan to go get a standing rib roast for dinner tomorrow, hopefully I can find a nice one. Then I m gonna shift into coast mode.

/ Good morning!!!! #124,635  
Good morning, the temperature is 24°F and going to a high of 25. Wind WNW 9 mph. 40% chance of flurries.

Got some seat time yesterday evening and plowed the two neighbours I usually do. I will go out this morning and clean out my own place.
I found out just how useless my stock work lights are yesterday, so I will be looking into LED lights for the Kioti today.

A dump and town run is in the cards for today.

I might make it to midnight tonight, but don't hold your breath.

Stay safe all

/ Good morning!!!! #124,636  
54 I guess that is the high rain moves in later today

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #124,637  
Bill, have fun in the snow. High powered LED bar on roof not expensive but lights up the night.
Might also be able to retrofit brighter LED bulbs in stock lights. With FEL or snow plow on, lighting seems to get
blocked a lot, so lights on roof seem to get above all that. I had a roof bar and two extra rear work lights, add those to stock
light package and it was ok. I actually used them the most in bright sunshine to keep folks from running into me out on the road.

raining pretty good now. Just don't need the rain. Would love to send it to Ted or someone in drought zone.

nice looking speakers Paul. Good luck with shipping.

/ Good morning!!!! #124,638  
Good morning! 30 now, maybe 35 later. Got a light snow overnight, maybe more later. Wife said things are slick and told me not to be as adventurous outside today.

My muscles are feeling yesterday痴 adventures. I am sore today, but notice I am walking better.

Still reading the book I mentioned. Still fascinated with it. Reading actual words from people involved, newspaper editorials, dispatches, etc. fascinates me. Up to Lincoln and the early years of the Civil War.

Everyone stay safe out there

/ Good morning!!!! #124,639  
   / Good morning!!!! #124,640  
47 going to 52 and lots of rain tonight/tomorrow.

Ron, those shears look interesting. I wish I had it when I was cutting sheet metal recently.

Pop, great job on the speaker. Just don't use the USPS for shipping. I'm still waiting on Dec 15 small box with medicine shipped from NJ...the last update on the tracking system was 9 days ago. Fortunately, the compounding pharmacy agreed to make another batch and ship UPS Air overnight to me yesterday...hoping to see it today.

Bird, glad you got the vaccine and no side effects.