Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #12,501  
It's a humid morning here with the temperature hovering around 80 F. The half-dozen hummingbirds out my office door are scuffling over the feeder and chirping like crazy. I got my garden well picked over yesterday morning, so this morning it will be time to start making tomato sauce. I slept in this morning because I didn't get home until midnight and into bed at 1:00 AM after going to the Texas Rangers' ballgame last night.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,502  
Got pretty chilly overnight, down to 81 at 5:30 this morning! 85 now with a heat index of 93, chance of T-storms today.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,503  
Buppies, you can get cramps from low electrolytes as well as low hydration. If you don't like sports drinks you can get packets to add to water. Also bananas help also.

Great ideas but diabetes doctor says no bananas and sports drinks drive my sugar levels up thanks for suggestions. Over past three years have had two ambulance rides and been admitted to hospital twice with blood pressure of 60 over 40 and dehydrated this time only dehydrated

/ Good morning!!!! #12,504  
Buppies, check out the electrolyte packets, most don't have sugar and many don't have artificial sweeteners either. Cramps after overnight re-hydration usually point to low electrolytes.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,505  
Great ideas but diabetes doctor says no bananas and sports drinks drive my sugar levels up thanks for suggestions. Over past three years have had two ambulance rides and been admitted to hospital twice with blood pressure of 60 over 40 and dehydrated this time only dehydrated
Seriously, I eat bananas with little effect on glucose level. They do make very low carb sports drinks now, I use those also.

/ Good morning!!!! #12,506  
67F. .013 inches since midnight

Off to a tour of the military live fire ranges at PTA
Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

/ Good morning!!!!
#12,507  
67F. .013 inches since midnight

Off to a tour of the military live fire ranges at PTA
Have a great day

Sent from my iPhone using TractorByNet

Oooooohh. That sounds cool. What are they shooting there? Guns or bombs?

/ Good morning!!!! #12,508  
Seriously, I eat bananas with little effect on glucose level. They do make very low carb sports drinks now, I use those also.

So I guess beer is out for hydration? bummer. :D

/ Good morning!!!! #12,509  
So I guess beer is out for hydration? bummer. :D

Beer is in for dehydration though! So if you're retaining fluid, drink a 12 pack! :D

(Results may vary, this is not medical advice and anyone that takes medical advice from me deserves what he gets.)®

/ Good morning!!!! #12,510  
Post hydration relaxation :)