Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #134,492  
   / Good morning!!!! #134,493  
You’ve been able to order several models of Jeep with RHD for decades. Not sure about the current Wrangler though.
Camaro would sell better here if GM produced them in RHD. When they get here they have to be converted at GREAT expense. They are probably about $20,000 more on average than a Mustang. This puts them up around $90.000 Au here for a SS. Crazy.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,495  
TXDon - sorry to hear about whipper, is the medicine helping?
Oh Don so sorry to hear about Whipper.
Thanks, She is doing better today. The medicine must be helping. She is eating again and was able to finish her walk this morning. She is taking an antiemetic, an antibiotic and panacure.

/ Good morning!!!! #134,496  
P
74F clear blue sky 10mph wind. :cool:

Had one of those morning nothing seem to go right :rolleyes: after afternoon nap everything went 👌
Made Mrs. dinner last evening got BIG thumbs,she took some to work share with her co workers and they would like recipe,I told her I by the set of pants :eek: making sooo they are trying to figure it out....good luck. :oops:

No plans for this evening other than feet up share bowl of ice.

Enjoy your evening all.
Perhaps you better NOT tell them about the turtle eggs and duck feathers and witchity beetles you put in it Thomas. LOL

/ Good morning!!!! #134,498  
   / Good morning!!!! #134,500  
The audit results weren't too bad...couple, three minors and a couple OFI (opportunities for improvement). The minors are easy fixes, for the most part. One of the OFI's was chickenshit...did you know Dykem layout dye has a shelf life? We didn't and that went from a minor to an OFI
Not done yet...couple more hours tomorrow, and the closing meeting about 1200

Long day! Started at 0600, knocked off at 1715 (not including the hour drive to and from work)

Came home...shot of Irish whiskey and a beer and watermelon for supper.

I'm beat!!! To bed within the next 15-20 minutes...