Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #137,781  
rsw, we got maybe 10 minutes of decent rain, then light rain for maybe 20 minutes, then it was over. Had a lot of really dark clouds, thunder, and lightning, but the actual storm was pretty mild.

Yeah, not surprised.

Last time I looked at the radar it appeared as though a gap had opened up in the intense portions. Not knowing exactly where you're at was hard to say for sure whether you'd get nailed.

In contrast, here we did have a few thunderclaps and flash or two of lighting but it really poured and then tapered off to a steady rain for a good bit and finally petered out.

But the temperature did drop 16 degrees in about 10 minutes which was nice

I'd imagine.

Similar here ... but it did bounce back up to 80F later while I was up mortaring the block wall at the shop.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,782  
Good evening all. 72F for the start, overcast, light breeze. Variable cloudiness, light wind, and high temp was 87F, HI94F and DP 69F. Chapel to start, made wife's breakfast, pancakes, Then puttered with bike maintenance, chain, font derailleur, and brakes on both wheels. Afternoon was driving range to hit balls and nap :)
Covid update: Cooke 3587 confirmed cases, 44 active cases, Montague 2068 confirmed cases, 65 active cases, Grayson, 13114 confirmed cases, 349 active cases. Cooke 0, Montague 0, Grayson 0, new cases.
DFtood, welcome back. Glad you were able to have your fun on the karts. Nice pic
Drew is very tall order to please everyone
Ron glad furniture changed out. Hope plan worked out today. Nice pic
Roy hope you are ok with a mama's dog. My BIL dog is an Australian Shepard, she bonded to my SIL to his disappointment.
Ron hope you had a nice day puttering.
Phil hope you can get window replaced
Buppies sorry about the continued fatigue
Dave, I recall something to that effect on the Redskin's name
Paul glad you got some family time, live music at lunch sounds good, sorry about the parts shortage.
RNG nice job on the frame, good luck getting the screen to work :)
Rich hope you can stay cool, tell your dad happy birthday. glad party food was good
Ted wind sounds like a micro-burst, very localized phenom.
RS active weather as they say!
David glad tile turned out, hope maintenance went well.
Drew are you going to float away?
Kyle intermittent spark sounds like more of your problem than the carb. Coils can go bad, had '66 100 hp Johnson coil would die after 4 years.
RS nice rain.
Doug had something similar last Thursday, just enough rain to get concrete wet.
Rich sorry you did not get more rain.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/wreck injuries not healing, Bird/aging issues/, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments, PJ/FIL fall and stroke, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on arm, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes,Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder/Dad's passing, Grev/wife's eye, Bill/DIL home care, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/uncle, Drew/tendon healing, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery/Back issues, RNG/fire season, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,783  
Thunderstorms came about 7:30 this evening still raining about one half in so far

Have a great evening

/ Good morning!!!! #137,784  
Kyle, I can't drive a zero turn due to arthritis in hands but if I could, I sure would.
I think zero turn market even more competitive, lot of models from residential to prosumer to commercial.
Sometimes you can find a good deal on a used one from someone who just wants the latest model, bigger engine, something.
Boy they go quickly though.

I would think a ZT is what you’d want with arthritis, as you don’t need to grip the sticks like you do a steering wheel, just kind of lay your hands on top. I don’t close my hands around the sticks.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,785  
Sermon went well this morning.

Went out to eat at diner up on the mountain afterwards, they have good roasted turkey.

Mowed front yard again, growing fast with the rain.

Overcast day, cooler, but very humid. Got sweating good carrying some stuff from garage to basement.

Been having sinus headache.

Long calls with dad, and both sons.

Tried to order a 18u floor equipment rack for the church, but Amazon said can’t deliver to my address. Amps and stuff been sitting on a table, going to rack it up and make it neater.

Went back and watched our stream with the new stream deck. The 4 sec video dropout during switching is bad. Also the guy streaming today forgot to switch at certain times.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,786  
I would think a ZT is what you’d want with arthritis, as you don’t need to grip the sticks like you do a steering wheel, just kind of lay your hands on top. I don’t close my hands around the sticks.

I know that was a transition for me - release the death grip. Point is, with the Zturn levers, you just have to rest your hands on them.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,787  
If you can feed yourself without pain you can drive a ZT without pain.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,788  
Today was less productive than planned.

New parts on the newer Craftsman did not fix the toe out problem. i think I’ve replaced everything but the wheels and main axle. I see 3 possible choices:
1. Call Sears repair, but a bit doubtful as they get the same parts and this problem seems common.
2. Implement one of the You Tube fixes.
3. Maybe just swap out the steering from old mower which has never had this problem. Looks compatible.

The older Craftsman seems to start and run and decently, but has a tendency to stall when engaging the mower.

Scag all back together, pulleys seems nicely aligned, new belt installed. Couldn’t test as battery was dead. On the charger now.

Not even a look at the golf cart, another day.

Had hoped for time to get to the shower drain so it had time to set overnight, but by the time I might have I was beyond the point of something requiring detail so tomorrow.

Still, a great day.

/ Good morning!!!! #137,789  
Roy hope you are ok with a mama's dog. My BIL dog is an Australian Shepard, she bonded to my SIL to his disappointment.
Yep, I'm OK with it...since I work, Suzette and Margeaux will be together quite a bit...

/ Good morning!!!! #137,790  
2021-08-30, 0300

64° right now...high in the low 80's today...