Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,501  
70°F and 3.77 inches rain, been a wet one

Off to Costco on Kona side, down to last bag of dog food. A quick visit to HD as well.

H&F later this afternoon
Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #138,502  
69F few clouds here and there slight wind.

Notice while picking up limbs/branches this morning some maples have light color in the leaves,and young trees in the swamp starting to change.

Pick 18 egg plant 22 green squash last of them put the in box FREE sat at intersection,Mrs. on the way home from work stop and counted 5 egg plant 8 squash...some going to eat well.

No plans for this evening other than setting on the deck enjoying smooth cigar waiting for the critters and stars.

Enjoy your evening all.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,503  
Thomas, I would have been embarrassed putting out these four little guys. They just never grew that big, I think because the tomato
plants were shielding the sun. But my neighbor across the street has already claimed them.

Attachments

• IMG_0320 (1).JPG
    IMG_0320 (1).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 56
   / Good morning!!!! #138,504  
My Apple tree has shed its leaves and my cherry trees are raining leaves, some are turned, some are light green. Grass has slowed over the last couple weeks,I was mowing at five days, now it’s 7-8. But temps and humidity are hanging in there.
Dinner with friends tonight, place called Stoked and Smoked, really good BBQ on par with Mission,beans are better and they have smoked deviled eggs and dill potato salad.
I haven’t done much today, might mow tomorrow if the rain holds off.
Father in law is planning to rent/sell his farm, I guess that makes him a permanent resident of Randy’s Outback Game Preserve and Backyard Wildlife Emporium.
It’s going to take about six months to get a building permit to add the addition on the house. Will things ever get back to normal?

/ Good morning!!!! #138,505  
My mother had to have such surgery twice. I have not had to have it a second time. Is that a matter of luck, or a matter of me having a better surgeon than you and my mother had the first time? I've always thought it was the latter.
I have little doubt that you had a better surgeon Bird. However this time both my thumbs and a different finger on each hand are the problem. Luck of the draw with surgeons here. Like a production line of baked beans you are in and out.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,506  
Rain on way home tonight, was just raining heavy, .61” so far. .9” last night.
Some long rolling thunder.
And got caught in backup from traffic accident, crawled to next exit. Over 1/2 hr late, wife had already put a pizza in the oven.

Cat threw up on hall rug and carpet, so got to run the spotbot carpet cleaner tonight. Wife cleaned it up pretty good today, I told her not to over do it.

Coworker that’s leaving gave me crash course on his work. Once he’s gone, I’m gonna ask boss to double my pay.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #138,507  
Crossed of a job off of the "mom's list" today. Scored a burn barrel in Giddings - $10.

At first I thought someone broke into her barn but it was only the cows forcing entrance. (Pic next post)

/ Good morning!!!! #138,509  
Spit rain once today got done watching football now might switch to Perry

/ Good morning!!!! #138,510  
Good evening all. 66 for the start, mostly clear sky, light breeze. Lind wind day, sky worked up to partly cloudy, and high temp was 89F and DP 63F. Day started with chain maintenance, then test ride :) Did get nap in, and fish club meeting tonight.
Covid update: Cooke 3863 confirmed cases, 74 active cases, Montague 2346 confirmed cases, 81 active cases, Grayson, 14029 confirmed cases, 349 active cases. Cooke 18, Montague 22, Grayson 31, new cases.
Newtonlil welcome to GM thread.
David they are very proud of that tractor. nice mule, bet you will appreciate it :)
Ron have fun with the shaper. hope shopping and cleaning went well. Nice pic
Drew Still hoping truck comes as scheduled. Good to hear school doing well, that was a big chunk to pony up for building program. Sorry to hear shoulder not happy on other side
Bird repetitive movement makes it worse so being able to reduce anything that aggravates it also helps.
RNG cooling off and rain is good news, and you have a lead on sand, could be a lot worse. Nice work on tank sensor
Paul have fun on B29 tour, hope the sim sessions go well
PJ sorry to hear about wife. Most meetings can be shortened or eliminated.
Ken hope you cool off soon
Bird have had some very good police officers as friends, and won't forget my encounter with a bad one.
Drew you are babying the shoulder, right?
David hope trip and H&F went well.
Thomas that is a lot of eggplant and squash.
Randy what is normal? I hear lumber prices going down and availability better.
Dennis glad about the rain, sorry about accident slowing the home trip. Hope your wife does not overdo it.
Don nice score, sorry about the cows breaking into barn
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don,whipper/more tests,ring bearer/back broken, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments, PJ/FIL fall and stroke, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on arm, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes,Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/uncle, David(sadamo)/Sophie's eye surgery/Back issues, RNG/fire season, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

Last edited: