Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #138,511  
2021-09-17, 0331

60° outside...high in the mid-70's and cloudy/overcast...

Margeaux just came in for some petting, than back to bed with hey Mommy...

/ Good morning!!!! #138,512  
68 high of 80 today cloudy still no rain. The pattern we are in will offer us no relief but it is supposed to get cooler next week

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #138,513  
Coffee is done brewing. 53° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 83° with a few clouds. Grocery shopping went well. Noticing some shelves are empty. House cleaning is done. Got a call from a long time friend that worked at same company as I did. Good time reminiscing. PT this morning. Then pick up my aunt for a weekend stay. No other plans.
oqmkMMJ.jpg

Don, cows looking for a cool place.

Buckeye, good luck with double pay.

Randy, hope you get room addition built and good time.

Drew, I have dental insurance. It would still cost me half of what you paid. Plus the monthly premiums. Only thing worse is hearing aids.

PJ, hope wife gets better. My GD keeps having repeat sicknesses when ever GGD spends time at daycare.

RNG, good ladder support.

Popgadget, good to have a day off from training.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,514  
Thomas, I would have been embarrassed putting out these four little guys. They just never grew that big, I think because the tomato
plants were shielding the sun. But my neighbor across the street has already claimed them.
You always taking a lot pride growing vegs 👌 and that's why vegs are claim before even picked. (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #138,515  
57F cloudy low 70's for high sun cloud mix.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...trip to town for couple errands,pulls 2 areas of veg plants,mow the main lawn and date night...well I guess I better get at it.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,516  
Don, cows looking for a cool place.
They have shade trees. The field is brown after no rain for a month. There WAS some hay in the barn, old square bales my dad had put in there years ago. The cows owner is sick (yes), so I fixed the barn, notified him and wished him well.

Good morning! 65˚F heading to the low 90s with lots of sunshine. Still dry.

The Kia Stinger has a re-call issue that I'm taking it in for this morning. Something about a display update. ??

This afternoon I'll get my covid antibody test to see if anything of Moderna is left after 8 months. I still don't qualify for the covid booster. (See Below) Mom is scheduled for her booster and flu shot next week. She got her new DL, next time will just be an ID. She does not drive on the road anymore, and I have started the process of requesting mail delivery to her porch.

Currently, CDC is recommending that moderately to severely immunocompromised people receive an additional dose. This includes people who have:

• Been receiving active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
  • Received an organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
  • Received a stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
  • Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
  • Advanced or untreated HIV infection
  • Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
People should talk to their healthcare provider about their medical condition, and whether getting an additional dose is appropriate for them.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,517  
good info Don, thanks
I'm on mild corticosteroids and had chemo last year so quite glad I got my third Moderna shot.
Slightly sore arm and zero other issues.

wet drizzly morning though nothing on radar, just dragged out trash cans to new trash hauler, I think the wheels on the can
are larger and they roll easier down my gravel driveway which is good. And these folks will actually do recycling instead of the last
company's comingled service. Interesting that first company that quit this area due to lack of staff now says their staff are back and they
are out trying to retrieve all their trash cans. Those cans are expensive, well over a hundred bucks apiece plus they have to get monogrammed.

Nothing planned for today which is a relief. All my zoom meetings done, nothing until next Tuesday except for Peace Fair at Buckingham Friends School on Saturday.
I'm staffing the welcome booth for two hours, then I go visiting. Reminds me I have to bake some blueberry muffins today to take to
their bake sale tomorrow. I hope to find something there too good to resist to bring home. The head admin person of my church is staffing another booth there and I promised
to take some tomatoes in for her. Need to make a list...

As a new board member I need to be present and mingle. This is a big deal locally, been going on for many years, live animals, live music, lots of games for kids.
And the weather is supposed to be nice tomorrow, which is wonderful.

/ Good morning!!!! #138,518  
Morning all, rainy here.
Did some cleanup around pool and brought in some more tomatoes, a few went off to neighbors.

Seems our population of squirrels has been drastically reduced. They are usually in the trees in front of our house gathering the seeds in a whirl of activity. I guess the foxes have cleaned them out, no foxes to be seen either lately, or rabbits or...

BEF-good luck on the pay increase, I hope they do appreciate all that you do.

TXDon-cow miscreants ? Where is the cow police when you need them? You're a good neighbor for helping out. Hope you neighbor recovers soon

Roy- sounds like Margeaux is fitting right in, is she using the ramp?

Local Gov have announced that some alcohol will be limited to 2 bottles at a time due to supply chain issues!
Will we have liquor store riots and hoarding now ? Miss my MA neighbors who had a few stills...

Drew - have fun tomorrow at fair.

Stay safe and be well,
🐶🏚️

/ Good morning!!!! #138,519  
Ken, most of the 43 restricted booze items are high end champagnes and a few others
no more than 2 bottles per day.
That doesn't seem like much of a restriction to me...just how much cognac and Moet do they expect we are
drinking every day?

/ Good morning!!!! #138,520  
Good Morning
It’s 67 with a forecast high of 90 here in Wichita.

Yesterday was spent at a leisurely pace. Went to laundromat, then went to see the B29 Doc. However there was a sign on the door saying that they were closed, Doc was going out on tour. Looking through the widow we could see the hangar door was open and Doc was on the ramp getting ready to fire up. We ran around the hangar and had a decent view of startup, taxi out and takeoff.
IMG_7316.jpg

IMG_7313.jpg

Probably a better experience than if they were open.

First Sim today.