Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #139,781  
Dense fog this morning.
Went to a free RF fundamentals course put on by one of the big names in test instruments. Very good presentation and a good lunch provided.
Win-Win situation

/ Good morning!!!! #139,782  
Driving around the neighborhood you only need 2. I will use 4 when out on the trails. I was out with it this morning checking how well they. Neighbor was leaving for work. He was blinded by all 4 lights. Also 4 lights use a lot of amperage. Need to keep battery charged. Charging from engine is 22 amps.
"Since I do not use Mule on road. No need for adjustable lenses." - Ron
Oh, Ok. I thought the LED lights would take less amperage and you would not be driving around the neighborhood.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,783  
"Since I do not use Mule on road. No need for adjustable lenses." - Ron
Oh, Ok. I thought the LED lights would take less amperage and you would not be driving around the neighborhood.

Each light draws a little over 3 amps. When all 4 lights are on. Charging voltage drops to 13.6 volts. No lights on charging voltage is 14.5 volts. With 2 lights on it is 14.0 volts. 5 of my neighbors I can get to their place by going out into my back field. Others live on private roads. Other than crossing county road. I never drive on it. While trying out lights this morning. I drove into field next door and lit up 2 deer. They never moved.

/ Good morning!!!! #139,784  
Wow Ron, they must be very bright, can you get a pic of how they light up your yard?

/ Good morning!!!! #139,787  
Started getting pretty dark now by 6:30, but neighbor was mowing, so i decided to mow the leaves. Then realized ranger was behind the mower, so threw chain saw in, drove down and cut the top piece off the tree on my trail to creek. It split near bottom, so left it , then cut bottom piece from the bottom. Left it when saw started to pinch. It will break off once I grab them with grapple. Didn’t want to get saw pinched at dark.
Then got ZT out and mowed leaves under the one tree, by then couldn’t see well. Still got some leaves on the tree, but a good bit are off. Oaks just starting to drop, I’ll be mowing them until thanksgiving. Leaves on bottom of field not dropping yet either lots of them.

Supper was leftover of dish wife made the other night. Was very good. Rice with tomatoes, peppers, Italian sausage, and other spices.
IMG_1883.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #139,788  
72F and partly cloudy @ 20:00, heading down to 66F for an overnight low.

Filled hopper feeder first thing.

Then finished screening compost including 1st rescreen of previously screened compost, about 10 - 12 buckets I think ...

Then headed over to neighbors to work on her project.

Got her ditch cleared out, hopefully for the last time.

Today's treasure included:

Three chains - one 5/16, and the other two 3/8" or 1/2" ... they filled a 5 gallon bucket better than halfway. Nice chains although a bit rusty.

Two crowbars - longer one and a shorter one, longer one is slightly bent. Both rusty.

A rectangular milk crate full of pvc and abs fittings plus some other junk.

An old Flexible Flyer sled in need of serious restoration. (We now have two)

The rest of the project - demo these two sheds:

IMG_1393 copy.jpg

Got the one on the right knocked down with the Kubota and the bucket, will need grapple to clean it all the way up.

Also used the bucket on the left outside wall of the one on the left to strip off the siding ... which seemed to be some kind of fiberglass mesh reinforced plastic.

Used the pallet forks to transport the left wall of the one on the right, plus its two doors, the sled, and a few other items back over here ... since the wood seemed to be in reasonably good condition. Stuck those in the barn for the time being.

Have to go park the dump cart over in the barn because rain is due in overnight then feed the fish.

Today's color:

IMG_1392 copy.jpg

Hope everyone had a great day ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #139,789  
What’s that they say about best laid plans…

About 9:30 my neighbor shows up. Problems with his phone, no internet, nothing. Needs a PUK code.

Finally, 2 very long calls on my phone to Verizon and it’s fixed. Most of the time on hold of course. First call got right to the enter new code part and lost the connection, meaning another long time on hold before reconnecting to appropriate CS. Neighbor wasn’t a big help as he had to give this long winded explanation at each stage vs just saying, my phone wants me to input a PUK code.
The last girl was great and finally, success.
As I told Sophie, he was nice enough to lend me his trailer, no way I could just say no.
But I lost 3 hours work time.

I did get all the underlay installed. And managed, with careful cutting, not to have to open the last roll, so it is returnable 🤙

IMG_2783.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #139,790  
Oh yeah - two more treasure items I forgot about:

A utility/sump pump (of unknown condition)

And what I think is an old clay pigeon launcher ...

Today's Stella blooms this evening:

IMG_1396 copy.jpg