Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,811  
IMG_2699.JPG

Not much, but something

/ Good morning!!!! #141,812  
2021-11-30, 0427

14° right now...glad I'm wearing flannel PJ's and a fleece robe! High in the mid-30's today...

Yesterday, I finally got garage re-arranged good enough to keep everybody happy with all the gear inside and, if necessary, ready for the winter usage (salt spreader and walk behind snow blower). I have a couple old rugs and carpet remnants on the garage floor (no real good reason for this...other than me being somewhat of a packrat).
Anyway, I've got to remove the one where my step daughter parks her car. Like most road vehicles, that Subaru has a cat converter...you guys know how hot they can get and I don't want any combustibles under her car. I'll do that as soon as she leaves this morning and just take it to the dump later this week.
Wifey's getting better...getting a bit grouchy which I attribute to cabin fever.
Called to get my winter tires put on the truck...having a bit of trouble getting a mutually satisfactory day and time. Although wifey says she'd be OK alone for a few hours, I really don't want to leave her that long.

That's enough jabbering for a while...

/ Good morning!!!! #141,813  
32 high of 50 today

My chart says I have another squamous cell with roots I guess more surgery.

Prayers for all

/ Good morning!!!! #141,814  
Waiting on coffee to finish brewing. 29° with partly cloudy skies this morning. Heading to 41° with some chances of sun. Got little over 3" of snow overnight. Got a little bit of shop cleaned up. But decided to modify Mule pole rack so it does not rattle in it's mounting holes. Got that done but more cleanup to do. Will clean that mess up and plow the walkways.
Sassy uses her nose to plow snow.
kRqSMKU.jpg

Buckeye, sorry for your loss of cat. Lights look nice.

Kyle, like others. What could go wrong. Maybe a job for the pro's. Or maybe a TX get together. Harvey should have some time this summer. He is getting the last of the metal up on his Barndomion.

Roy, good wife is getting better.

Buppies, Oh no. Prayers.

Ken, nice drums.

Don, my county has 98.2% recovery rate.

Everyone stay healthy and safe.

Good Morning All.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,816  
Good morning, low temp is 21 and going to a high of 32°F. Wind SE 5 mph. 60% chance of flurries. It was forecast for 100% chance yesterday, now down graded to 60%. Hopefully we don't get any until I get back today.

A run to North Bay is in the cards for today. 13 stops in NB, then two in Powassan on the way back. The good thing is that we can kill two birds with one stone as 2 of the stops have two stores beside one another.

Sorry about the loss of your cat, BEF. It sure is hard putting them in the ground, I bury mine below the frost line at 7' deep. Frost line is 4'.

Buppies, sorry about the cancerous spots.

Nice drum kit and a very happy kid.

The ducks will love all the duckweed.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #141,817  
Thanks L4N
Thanks Ron

This is a small part of what I’m dealing with some days really tough. Business is tough no help wife is not doing well but we will persevere

Live never promised us a bed of Roses but as my Grandmother used to say God will never give us anymore than one can handle. I must always remember that

Thanks again

/ Good morning!!!! #141,818  
32 going to 55. Went outside at 5am to see the snow flurries the weatherman was talking about on TV. Snow is unusual here in November.

Buppies, prayers said. Smart grandmother.

Sorry to read about your cat, BEF.

Thomas, hope you're doing better.

Yesterday cut firewood for the first time this season...maybe overdid the first time back...sore and stiff. I was working on a big tuliptree (yellow poplar) growing by the creek that a big storm blew over last winter. most of it fell on the other side on what is an island of soft sandy/silty fill created by an old beaver dam...but is has been so dry that it is firm walking...unlike Kyle's wet stuff.

I figured out a way to get the biggest rounds back over the creek where my tractor was parked...I cut a couple of old dead cedars into 4 poles long enough to span the creek and made a bridge to roll them across. Fortunately, the island side is about a foot higher than the tractor side, where the "bridge" ended on a sand bar, so could just place them and let 'em roll. Still have to figure how to get the lower trunk, since it is lying angled over the creek.

Now, fingers crossed that my splitter will be easier to wake up...start in fewer pulls than in previous years.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,819  
34 outside this AM. Heading to mid 50's.

Sorry to hear of your on-going battles Buppies. Prayers for you. Stay positive and hang in there.

Family is all here and settled in. All three buildings are occupied with sleeping women. Even the dog is female. Sigh....

Will start turkey and ham in a few. Grandparents should be here this afternoon.

Will be a nice day.

Virtual tax assessment review went really well. Very professional, had all my information. Got my 55k building reassessed, my enclosed front porch removed, and my concrete linear footage reduced. I tell you those aerial reviews may save time but are suspect to raise some serious wallet issues.

Hope all have a great day, be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,820  
good morning all
cloudy day, 31 going up to low 40's.
After five months of waiting my kitchen stove gets delivered this morning.
Have to move things out of way and get all my cleaning materials out; likely a greasy
horror show when they pull the old one out.

Dennis, I like the older xmas lights, very pretty. Sorry about your cat. I wish all pets lasted longer.
Hard to put them down but merciful.

planned my trip to Longwood Gardens next week. Have to make timed reservations, I guess to control number of visitors which is fine with me.
About an hour and a half from here heading S/W.

Buppies, hope your wife feels much better soon and you heal ok.