Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #141,851  
Appreciate if anyone familiar with cutting aluminium could suggest what lubricant I could use indoors with a holesaw (36mm diameter) in a pillar drill.

Relton Option 1 is what use. It’s water based and cleans up easily.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,852  
   / Good morning!!!! #141,854  
That first picture cracked me up. Thanks, I needed that.
You'll like these of Cosmo!!!!
2021_08_27_15.41.21.jpg
2021_08_27_15.41.56.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #141,856  
Hello all, been a long time, thought when I retired in July 2020 I would then have time to keep up with this thread. It seems not to be the case, I have less time now then when I was working. Not complaining, enjoying retirement for sure. Hope all is well with everyone
All well and good for me thanks
Did you know the pics of the 1/2 scale tractor have disappeared?

/ Good morning!!!! #141,857  
Good evening all. 43F for the start, clear, calm. Light wind, sky mostly clear to partly cloudy, and high temp was 74F. Putter early then bike ride, then take wife to town for perm and eye Dr. We had dinner before returning home. Watched the movie Madison, recounts the year Miss Madison won the Gold Cup in unlimited hydroplane racing. I liked it my self.
Covid update: Cooke 4210 confirmed cases, 21 active cases, Montague 2693 confirmed cases, 22 active cases, Grayson, 16,534 confirmed cases, 146 active cases. Cooke 3, Montague 2, Grayson 79, new cases.
Dennis I think the lights look festive
Roy good to hear garage under control, hope you get snow tires on soon
Buppies sorry to hear about the new cancer, prayers sent.
Ron nice Sassy pic, hope cleanup went well.
Buppies sorry about no help and wife not doing well. Just remember roses have thorns
Billy sorry body complaining about yesterday. good luck with splitter starting.
Mike nice to hear tax meeting went well. sorry about all the estrogen
Drew hope delivery went well
Paul nice job on the knife. glad the US cleaner worked on shower head, congrats on new saw.
RNG sorry about all the hills to climb to change out 1 pallet :(
Eric hope the trickle charger works now. hope you can design a weed cutting head.
Ken sorry about garage and dog.
Dennis thanks for verse, worst part of working was the commute.
Drew I use a Kobalt box cutter with swing out blade, push button lock.
PJ Hope internment goes well.
PJ Dawn works best, cut the oil better. Scooter went 10 years before he would lay of the stinky kittys :(
Drew glad new stove in, DoD wiping software is like 6 passes, should make it really hard for someone to find you checkbook
Rich the Dr that don't listen should get sick and have a doc that don't listen to him :)
David sorry rain is slowing you down, send some to RNG.
Doug sorry the wildlife was responsible for poor flowers
NHBX nice pics
RS good work yesterday , hope planting went well
Gary welcome back how is the scale tractor coming along?
Thomas good to hear gout is less problem
Fuddy love the Cosmo pics
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don/whipper, more tests/ Grey 2, health /ring bearer/back broken & infections, Don/ neighbors with Covid, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL covid, /cancer surgeries, PJ/FIL death, Dennis /wife wrist surgery and recovery, Roy/ palpitations/ angina, wife/ankle recovery, Billy/ wife fall, David(moss)/remodel/divorce, Buppies/new cancer on face /lingering cough, Thomas/gout, Phil/reflux/wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, Doug and wife/health issues/nerve and pain/ wife's eyes, Ken/aunt fall injuries, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery, Ron/neighbor Covid issues, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, RS wife/ dog bite recovery, Scaredy/injuries from fall, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Mike/elbow pain, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #141,858  
Glad you turn the page started new chapter...retirement (y) maybe little more time continue working on 1/2 scale JD.

Yeah I thought I would get it finished this year but really never had time, hopefully I can get it done next year. I have got a few things to put on it but never got time

/ Good morning!!!! #141,859