Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,831  
LS - surprisingly I have never been to NM- though looking at your pictures, has it now on my list.
This was in AZ and Utah.
I have many states still to visit, have been only to about 30.
I took this photo in Ruidoso NM which is in the mountains west of Roswell Thought one of the locals was full of it when he said if we wanted to see elk, go to the elementary school soccer fields at dawn.

He wasn't full of it

20201112_065742.jpg
View attachment 731340View attachment 731341

/ Good morning!!!! #144,833  
The temperature this morning when I fired up the tractor was -15°F. I don't like working it when it is that cold, but the driveways must be plowed. She only gets about 2 hours of block heater time, then two cycles of glow plugs and 5 minutes of 1,000 rpm then another 5 minutes of 1,500. I start working it at 1,500 rpm and gradually increase to 2,000 where it works for the duration of the plowing session.

I snuck in a nap this afternoon, from 1 to 4:30.

Happy Birthday Bird!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,835  
Happy Birthday Bird!!

/ Good morning!!!! #144,836  
Bill, sounds like a good plan to not thermally stress your very cold tractor.

nice visit with my brother, roads were clear, heavily salted, waiting for whatever comes tonight and tomorrow.
I still need to go food shopping now that new fridge is here, it's almost empty. That should make for an adventure in tomorrow's snow.
I enjoy driving in the snow, as long as everyone else stays in their own lane.

Hope you all have a nice Friday night.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,837  
Didn’t get to checkout the BX23s. Owner has pulled ad. Doesn’t really want to sell. Working on his debt to income ratio for a mortgage and exploring new avenue. Interestingly a Kioti CK20 appeared on CL yesterday afternoon and gone already. Not that I was interested as it didn’t have a mower and a gear model. Ad gone this morning.

Sophie’s ordered BX2380 is maybe 2 months out, so getting hopeful.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,838  
LS - surprisingly I have never been to NM- though looking at your pictures, has it now on my list.
This was in AZ and Utah.
I have many states still to visit, have been only to about 30.
Lots of great things to see and do. Just do it rural.... Albuquerque has one of the highest crime rates. Santa Fe isn't bad, just too congested. The pueblo ruins and national parks are nice.

/ Good morning!!!! #144,840  
Stopped in Albuquerque back in 2011 on the way to Flagstaff at the start of our Grand Canyon vacation week. Had lunch at The Owl Cafe, then got back on the interstate. It's important to note, though, that we made the requisite left when leaving the parking lot from The Owl.