Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,561  
56° and already at 1.13” of rain

/ Good morning!!!! #149,564  
Happy Birthday to Mrs RS. Enjoy your new cultivator.

She sends her thanks.

Hopefully She will.

But if She doesn't, it like She said at the store: we can always return it (assuming she actually gets around to using it before the 30 MBG expires ... :rolleyes:)

/ Good morning!!!! #149,566  
I’m curious how one of the small battery operated mini tillers really works for weeding. At least you don’t have to bend, but unforgiving if you get too close to plants.

Am curious to see how it works out in practice myself. Looking forward to top's report.

I know with the Stihl it has a tendency to jump quite a ways when it hits a buried rock.

For that reason I have tended to avoid getting real close.

Hope you have a quick resolution and a good outcome on the tooth situation ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #149,567  
RS did not realize deer would look for grubs as well.

Neither did I until I saw them digging in the grass one evening.

Searched it on the internet and found that apparently deer are really fond of them.

Hope getting up early was worth it.

It was ... but by noon I was starting to drag.

Thankfully riding the mower needed doing and was a fairly easy task.

Hope visit with relatives is enjoyable ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #149,568  
65°F and .76 inches rain.

Guys won at H&F. Trailed most of the game but pulled it out next to last hand.

Off to Hilo this morning. $5 Friday at Safeway and a few errands. Then we’ll see what the day brings.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #149,569  
I saw this morning that they were calling for a high of 106F in Laredo at some point.

They spin in a counter-rotating fashion: the left goes one way, the right goes the other.
They are saying 107˚F in San Saba Tx Saturday. That's about a hundred miles west of here we are only getting to the upper upper 90s. Definitely a pool day.

Does the cultivator work best with an up and down motion or by dragging it?

/ Good morning!!!! #149,570  
Guys won at H&F. Trailed most of the game but pulled it out next to last hand.
We have been playing H&F with the neighbors and have won 4 weeks in a row, HW vs. HW.

We will be doing the partners H&F tournament (card/domino club) in a few weeks where we stay with the same partner. We were #41 and #42 to sign up so I home another set of players signs up so we can play (or a pair drop out).

Potatoes still not ready to harvest.