Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #149,741  
I took advantage of some lighter breezes this morning and the string trimmer for a walk.... noticed the smoke plume from the Hermits Peak fire. Took a quick pic:

View attachment 745406
You can see how dry it is..... those fields should be green this time of year. I am afraid this drought is going to hit epic proportions......

I remember seeing that red roof, when I was looking for your place. which I never found without a lot of clues from you.

I just saw something about a body found in a barrel at lake Meade.

Hope you get rain.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,742  
Good Dr appointment for me, good progress on right eye and almost ready for left, just awaiting mail order of new eye drops.

Picked up fresh keg of porter.

Nice lunch at a local fish & chips place. 1st time back since pandemic.

Just got email, Sophie’s BX has arrived and has to be prepped

/ Good morning!!!! #149,743  
Busy at work, since I got more work dumped on me from another person they are letting go due to too little work. Now I’m swamped. This guy knows the stuff well and is the right person for the job. Feel bad for him, but he already has job lined up. He told me one local company is offering $50k sign on bonus for certain engineering skills.

Traffic terrible both directions today. Had to detour in morning due to long backup, then sat in backups tonight due to paving operation during rush hour (s).. They had a sign, right lane closed, everyone starts getting over, go around bend, the left lane was closed.

3 of 5 Kittens were outside, so after supper I grabbed a chair and joined them. Momma layed in my lap, and kitties joined in to nurse.
IMG_4455.JPG

We are getting the calico, but I like the black one also.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,745  
Good early arvo. 6C for the low and currently 21.2C. Partly cloudy and calm.

Just back from town for groceries and now I'll get stuck into mowing the front paddock as the Bureau of Many Guesses say it'll pour out rain tomorrow.

Take care all.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,746  
Good evening all. 74ºF for the start, overcast, breezy. windy with strong gusts, overcast early partly cloudy later, high temp was 87ºF, HI 94ºF. Bike ride this morning, wind penalty "only" 1 mile instead of yesterday's 2 mile penalty. Went to town for grocery shopping and lunch. Nap after groceries put away. Helped clean up kitchen after dinner, and got new cleats installed on bike shoes.
Randy( good to hear dentist visit went well.
Bill hope you got your holes drilled. It will be nice to have floor in tractor shed.
Oosik at least no snow :)
Drew, no memory, use two windows, read 1 and respond in the other, cut and paste into TBN.
Buppies praying for continued improvement. Good to hear weight loss and sugar level at low side.
Roy prayer for more improvement.
Chris taller grass makes for deeper roots, and that is good for the erratic rain pattern in summer.
Paul hope you got your mulch spread and lawn mowed.
Don lot of vehicles at show. nice pics
Ken sorry to hear foot not recovered yet. good to here radishes planted. sorry to hear about dad returning early
Helogabals good to hear you are better hope you survived the blood letting.
RS getting warm in your neck of the woods. long agenda
Ted hoping the wind stays down a while, been windy here too. Sorry to hear about new wildfire.
Randy thanks for info, expected higher elevation because of the cold.
David hope Dr visit and town run/lunch went well.
Thomas that is early, I would have napped. Gas prices way up here.
Drew get the wires protected. glad you got some extra outside work done.
Ted good pic although content sad. bet trimmer ready for walk ;)
Doug bad news on bicep, praying for other surgeries.
Rich nice deal on filters. glad driveway better.
Dennis both he and I thank you for payers. Wild dogwood nice tree.
David glad to hear good Dr report. Hope Sophie liked her lunch.
Dennis sorry about traffic, don't miss that from working days. great pic
Dennis and not afraid to use them either.
prayer for all, especially Jay/Peg, Kyle's daughter/friend PT from Covid, Bird/aging issues/, Don /mom's pipeline process, Randy/FIL living alone adjustments /MIL Covid /son's FIL death /new(2) cancer surgeries not needed :) /cataract surgery, Roy /palpitations, /angina , Billy /wife fall, David(moss) /remodel /divorce, Buppies /3 new skin cancer spots and treatment, /wife head wound healing, / Bup and wife fever recovery and buppies's fall, Thomas/gout, Phil /reflux, /wife's eyes, Steppenwolfe/son-auto immune disorder, Grev/wife's eye, Ted/knee recovery/retirement, / passing out issues, /family issues, Doug and wife/health issues, /nerve and pain, / wife's hospital stay, /torn bicep, Ken/tree fall injuries, / kids shot tragedy, David(sadamo)/Sophie's new eye surgery recovery, /cataract surgery, /Sophie's hand infection, Chris/neighbor's granddaughter and Covid issues, Scaredy/shoulder dislocation, Paul/ wife's disc issues, Gale and KY/ tornado victims, Mike /5 year plan, Dennis/ brother "alligallyitus" and improving, James /wife's fall and recovery, Drew /friend cancer diagnosis and recovery, Helogabals /new pain, /wife's friend situation, Ukraine war, and Country.
stay safe and healthy you all.

/ Good morning!!!! #149,747  
Good morning

Begging of week was nice, little cold, but sunny. Now it becomes cloudy, but warmer.
I hope will not rain, as I have big plans for weekend at "rancho"

Blood test came in. My doc was right. It was/is liver fail. I think those "ASAT" are international, you should understand their meaning
EGL.jpg

Have made quick "internet consultation". My results are bad, but not "cancer bad".... Internet says if result are 10 times over "normal", that means cancer. As you can see - I am 6 ... 9 times over

Have no idea from where it arise - I am not heavy drunker, just a bit overweight.

Scheduling USG for another diagnosis. Then will see

/ Good morning!!!! #149,748  
Helo prayers sent

/ Good morning!!!! #149,749  
Good morning, low temp is 57 and going to a high of 77°F. Wind calm. 30% chance of showers.

I didn't get to the hydraulic shop, so I will see if the spring shop will drill the holes for me. Summer tires are on. I do more driving in winter so the snows will wear out before the summers, I hope.

The floor in the tractor shed will probably go in on Thursday. Slowly getting the front lawn top dressed. I don't want it 'putting green smooth', but I do want it a lot smoother than it is.

Usually, by this time of the year I am chomping at the bit to get back to work. Not this year. Maybe this will be my final year of working. Time will tell.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #149,750  
2022-05-11, 0616

38° right now...high in the upper 70's today.

Still working from home.... follow-up doctor's appointment this afternoon...just to see how I'm doing. Leg's pretty much back to normal...still a bit of mild dizziness.
I don't think this visit can release me from prohibitions on driving though