Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,261  
70°F and 0 rain sunshiny morning.

Only thing on my agenda today is my recovery. Did have an anxious hour or two yesterday where eye was extremely teary. That passed and now I seem to be on similar track to previous experience. Distance vision not quite as good as right eye but better than presurgery.

Sophie got a couple hours mowing with her BX. I think we got a winner.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #150,262  
David, MFW always nice to hear from you. (y)
thunderstorms headed in shortly, marine warning posted
We will sit under the porches and watch

/ Good morning!!!! #150,264  
Good afternoon. Huge thunderstorms in southern Ontario and Quebec, many trees down, five people killed. A large number of people in cities without power, without generators, and without Hydro workers to repair things until Tuesday. Big mess!

Fortunately, we were up here a couple of hours north of it, and hardly got even a few raindrops. Dodged a bullet there!

Meanwhile, there was some rain last night, but it is stopped now and so we can finish hooking up the docks at our cottage, and the little bug protective gazebos.

And Thomas, I do hope you are OK. That can be pretty scary when you pass out and don’t even realize it until you wake up on the floor.

Have a great day everybody!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,265  
Ted, she did. I offered to remove the bucket, same as I do on the LS, but she said no. After, she told me she did hit the fence once. I figure she will change her mind at some point. I think she may have a plan for taking her weedeater and chainsaw on some of her mowing trips and be ready to ferry palm fronds. I am a bit surprised how much that FEL extends from tractor. I’m going to raise the cut height 1 notch.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,266  
I meant sig as in:
CK30HST, FEL w/ATI Tach all, Toothbar, Pallet forks, BH, Hydraulic Offset Flail, Brush Hog, Box Blade, PHD, Tiller, Landscape Rake, Boom pole w/extension&winch, Quick hitch, TuffTop Canopy

Hmmmm, that is a very old signature that was supposedly redone when I got my Case DX, again with LS XR. Strange.

Do you see where XR is listed as (mine) and BX as (wife’s)

/ Good morning!!!! #150,267  
Finished the Pool Deck finally. Another 4 hours, 11 total.
I do not put anything but water through the KArcher. But I do store dry most of the year.
I know, both should kill it, but it is as strong as ever. Maybe do the lower house deck next.
Will be last big use, might do the house windows too if I get time.

So last night about 10 pm, a neighbor down the road had a professional fireworks celebration.
I think they outdid the town fireworks in Lambertville, NJ by quite a bit.
If I had an extra $10K I think I could find better uses, but it was fun to watch.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,268  
Hmmmm, that is a very old signature that was supposedly redone when I got my Case DX, again with LS XR. Strange.

Do you see where XR is listed as (mine) and BX as (wife’s)
Yes, I see that but it's not in the signature which I meant when I wrote sig.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,269  
Service went well this morning.

Hot again today, currently 88° but starting to cloud up some, storms to the west.

Pebbles asleep on my lap. I’m almost asleep.