Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,251  
good morning all
hazy, grey morning, thunderstorms this afternoon, normal beach weather.

prayers for Thomas and his improving health

sitting having cup of coffee, looking at ocean, brothers nearby on their Ipads
Two of the little grandchildren stayed over last night, this house is full, should get noisy pretty soon when they wake up.

had fun with metal detector yesterday, no Spanish doubloons but did find a rusty staple and a rusty tie down stake, both of which were good to get off the beach. After five minutes of no further "treasures", my six year old friend asked if he could borrow my sand scoop and off he went digging away. The scoop was much more interesting to him...

/ Good morning!!!! #150,252  
68F high hazy clouds slight breeze might reach 90F for high good chance T-storms this afternoon.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Ms. Boo arrive 8:30pm walk around decided to lay by the flower bed on the front,10;30pm when I went inside she was still curl up sleeping.
Plans for today...slow stroll check game cams,Mrs. drive me to town for critter food :( mostly take the day as it comes.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,253  
Good morning! I win, I win! The lowest temp so far this morning, on the morning thread, in the U.S. 62˚F heading to only the low 70s with cloudy skies, North wind. The cold front only bought .04" rain but the cool morning after a sultry, no wind, 98˚ day yesterday is a pleasant relief.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,254  
It was a nice morning here also, coffee drinking temperature outside at 7AM it was 70F it's already 76F now and headed up fast.
The danged gnats and deer flies are out and biting already.
Inside for the second cup of coffee :confused: calling for 91 and humid but then a turn around for tomorrow.
1653222435503.png

Forecast high Monday of 69F, may not be the best for crops but I'll like it better for sure.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,255  
We have been watching the firefighting aircraft flying directly overhead. One about every 10- 15 minutes. These are the big jet aircraft, I think DC-10's. I'm guessing at an altitude of 4-5K feet, maybe less, definitely loud for sure!
The FlightTrader24 app will tell you what's in the air, and in most cases, where it started from. I've started using it before I launch a drone to make sure I'm not gonna get in anyone's way.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,256  
Good Morning!!!! 60F @ 6:00AM. Mostly sunny. High 92F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.
Sorry to steal your win, Don.😂
Big warm up into the hundreds by midweek, then cooling back down into the 80s for the weekend.

That's scary, Thomas. There but for the grace of God...

Walked the string trimmer around the upper reaches of the property yesterday, starting with the cul-de-sac where the grass had been pretty thin but knee high. But mainly wanted to chop down what I was too timid to get to with the Bushog at the top of the new driveway cut. Heck, I didn't even feel safe walking the trimmer up to that edge, and now I'm thinking I should get some fencing up there.

I noticed yesterday that there's a horse chestnut tree on the edge of the new clearing, and it's blooming. Wonderful fragrance.

Got a start re-stacking the logs that got dozed out of the way, moving them to a better out of the way location. But one of the hydraulic lines let go at the crimp fitting on the grapple, so that's on hold until I can get a new one made up. Think I'll replace them both, and keep the old one for a spare.

Not sure what's on the agenda for today, but I'll likly spend the afternoon inside.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend...

/ Good morning!!!! #150,257  
Morning all, Woke up to a surprise Thunderstorm. Weather people said no rain till tonight. Up to 90 again today

Spent 7 hours pressure washing the pool deck, still have a few hours left to finish, but looks great. Got too mucky to just hose down.

Nice dinner at sushi place last night and late to bed as son has friend over and at 12 they decided to start raiding for dvds. Bet they won't be awake for a while.

Sodamo - Wife smile is priceless
Thomas - good to see you back, keep us informed.

Anyone heard from Eric?

Got my first horsefly bite right through my shirt. Time to get the bug balls glued up. They have worked welll for me. Since it's been so wet, the flies will be back in droves.

Another fight with insurance company. Say house insurance going up close t $400/year due to cost of supplies going up. Good way to take advantage of short term inflation and their customers :-(
All in looks like my insurance for cars/house etc. will be up over $800 this year.

Waiting for lightning to pass and then off to finish pool decking. My little Karcher electric had been keeping the walkways and decks clear now for 6 years. Bought as a temp solution when I moved in, and it has it's own spot in the garage.

Stay safe and be well,

Karcher20220521_114421.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #150,258  
Good morning to all! As far as low temps go.... I got everyone beat.... low at 06:30 was 34° ----- Yes, 34°! The cold front that brought snow to Colorado made it here. 38° now at 08:00. High will be only 67°. Cloud cover now, but no precipitation is expected. Breezy again

RNG, thanks for the flighttrader info. I'll download check it out. We used to have some proprietary flight tracker at work for the MedEvac flights.... I can't remember what it was.

Drew, sounds like a peaceful walk on the beach. Hope you find the doubloons.

Thomas, hope you are taking it easy today and until they find out what's wrong.

David, Sophie looks happy! Did she have some fun on the maiden voyage? I am assuming you are going to take off the loader for mowing?

Ken, do you put the antifreeze / lube stuff in your pressure washer? 6 years is doing good.... I'm still looking for a PW, hoping prices will come down a bit.

Not sure what I'll get into today.... there's plenty on the list.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,259  
Good morning! ...

David Moss, like you need more drama, are you engaged, again? Hope your remodel is going well.
. . .
Hey Now!!!! I guess I deserved that one... Three Ex-Wives, 1st vanished, 2nd has my daughters, 3rd deceased unexpectedly. There will be NO MORE. As for Drama, still got a bit too much of that, prolly my fault....

NO, I am NOT engaged AGAIN. We are very happy together and see no reason to change ANYTHING...

Good Morning Y'all.

Got a few pix I will add to the remodel thread. Got a problem with my quick attach (won't detach) I will add a thread for that.

Be well!!!
David

/ Good morning!!!! #150,260  
It is supposed to get up to 90F today with some possibility of thunder storms.

I mowed the farm lane and the meadows Yesterday. Nice and hot, it felt like summer. The grass was a foot long in places in a week. There is one stretch of grass that was pretty wet. I might have been better off just letting it grow and hittlng it with the bush hog when it dries out. Oh well.:(

It looks like the numbers are going up here.

Chris people are getting weird. Threaten Dr over health precaution, just go get another doc.

That's it. It is the American way, if you don't like the work someone is doing get someone else. My family doc. is owned by a giant medical corp. He just shrugs and says it is corporate policy. Another upside to being part of a big corp.

I can't understand why the supply chain is still messed up. I drive past the Toyota dealer. They have maybe 30 cars on the lot. I understand you have to order cars and wait and of course pay list price or more. I wonder if prices will go back down or is this the new normal.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

Chris