Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,652  
By the sounds that was heck of tumble Mostly :eek: hope there no swelling.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,653  
54F clear sky upper 70's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Setting on the deck last evening notice very young bear for the first time slowly walking towards wishing well,Boo stood up and made huffing sound young bear turn around made distance...interesting to watch.

Plans for today...not sure yet.

Enjoy the day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,654  
I've been following this gent on Youtube quite a while.
I'm pretty sure his cabin is in Maine
I think some of you might enjoy his videos
One thing I liked is he was wearing a forestry helmet and mask when chipping. He also wears the helmet when felling any trees. I see so many vids on Youtube in which people aren't wearing safety gear. Guess they haven't been slapped by a whipping branch being fed in to a chipper yet...

/ Good morning!!!! #150,655  
Morning all, little more rain last night, sun is out now and going to 81

Got some more planing done in the big garden, ripped out a dying rose and replaced with new one and finally put some plants in the new planter.

Sorry about the fall Mostly, hope you and the bike are back up and out soon.

We have a very narrow bridge near here (Washington's crossing), a large pickup was going across, hit a car coming the other way and then went ballistic and started smashing into other cars. Police got him, but not after some significant damage. Crazy.

Stay safe and be well,

New roses to the left, still cleaning up the other areas, some plants just getting ready to flower.
GardenBig20220528_191459.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #150,656  
Nice sunny morning at the farm.
Left home yesterday and forgot medicine for the cat, so had to go back and retrieve.
So late getting here.
Did adjust my cell camera aim. It caught a deer at 3 am and again at 7.

Watching Bible class remote, youngest son stayed home and is streaming it. I did have to remote in to fix one issue.

Have a good day all.

Mostly, sorry for the fall.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,657  
74F and Fair @ 11:30, heading up to a high of around 80F for the day.

It's dead calm right at the moment, so getting some spraying done will be high on the agenda for the day.

Water any plants/seedlings that may need it.

Put out orange half for birds, check hopper feeder.

Put poles for tube and suet feeders and the feeders themselves back up.

Finish frame for 55G drum on Water Buffalo (need to find drill bit)

Mulching planting beds.

Have 10 Asiatic lily bulbs from the last order that need to be planted out in the bed under the kitchen window. Also maybe tie up the original Orienipet lilies to their stakes.

Finish mowing front lawn. Lawn down here around the house is probably getting close to being due as well, but will probably save that for tomorrow.

Trip to Harbor Freight.

Wishing a speedy recovery to Mostly for what sounds like a nasty fall.

Hope everyone has a great Sunday ... (y)

/ Good morning!!!! #150,658  
My feet hurt too much (with shoes on) for trying to do much. I think my feet may be swelling, which aggravates to problem. They weren't hurting when I took my shoes off yesterday (and put my slippers on), but they are today, even with just slippers.... not as bad when wearing shoes (sneakers), but bad enough.

Man! I'm falling apart!!
So, feet up today, I reckon...

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #150,659  
Good morning to all! Low was 53°, already 70° at 09:30, heading up to 90°. No rain (as usual), only wind again.

Mostly, sorry to hear about your crash. Hope the injuries feel better today.

I woke up feeling sick this morning, started yesterday morning with a sore throat. This morning the sore throat is much worse and feel 'stiff' all over. Not sure if it is from working in the dust, dirt, and low humidity. Might just be a bug.

Did the grocery run yesterday afternoon, got everything on the list. Lots of empty shelves, but I think it was because of the Holiday weekend vs. supply issues.

Also found some shrubs at Wally World, bigger than the nursery stock at HD or Lowes, plus each one was $4 less. SO.... all the containers that got emptied will get new shrubs to start the process again. Not going to plant any of them today, need to get over this crud first. The most I'm going to do is turn on the drip irrigation, everything else can wait.

The FedEx guy drove into the driveway/turn around yesterday for a delivery. I was watching when he came in, and saw his face when he saw the courtyard area..... when he got out, his first words were "Wow! You have a beautiful oasis hiding back here!" That was our goal, make our own private oasis, for our own slice of heaven. The birds and hummers are enjoying it too!

I think I'm going to go lay back down.... loosing energy fast....
Everyone have a great day!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,660  
Good afternoon! 74 and quite nice out.

@buckeyefarmer - We went to the airport this morning for breakfast and a tour of “Beach City Baby”, the former governor’s plane in Ohio you graciously shared pictures of. Met Jason Capra who is the head of Vintage Wings. He really appreciated those pictures.

A few pics I took. Big turn out of people and planes today

Must be the weekend for tumbles. I am hobbling around after falling on the bank yesterday and twisting my knee. Still string trimmers are not a good cushion when you fall!

Got our first radishes yesterday and we have lettuce ready. Beans are about to go into the ground.

Everyone stay safe out there!