Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #150,661  
toppop52 said, "I got all the furniture and grill back on the deck yesterday, after Friday’s cleaning. Not a fun job but it sure looks nice when you realize those railings are white not green."

Randy, you say that wasn't a fun job. Two weeks ago today, after I refinished our deck the day before, I put the furniture back on the deck, then I picked up a big potted plant with a metal pan under it to catch any water that ran through, and I was wrestling that darned thing back up onto the deck when I tripped on the step and fell on my face on that plant and the metal pan; destroying both. Big bruise on my left arm and I knew the upper part of my left ribs hurt pretty bad, but I had no problem getting up and went on about my business. But after 2 days of not being able to sleep much because of the pain in my left chest, I finally went to my doctor, got x-rays made and concluded nothing broken, just badly bruised. And after another 10 days I started being able to sleep OK again.🤣🤣🤣

And neither my wife, nor the daughter who gave her that big potted plant, said a word about me destroying it.:ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #150,662  
66°F and .90 inches rain

Continuation of my easing back to normal. Got some furniture rearranged in the bedrooms.

Need to look for material to mount my Starlink this week. Retry sure I have an old Dish J mount tucked away.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #150,663  
David, keep on easing...
Ted, what a wonderful story, and how nice to hear.

quiet day at church, gave a friend my nicest head of lettuce since I ate the other one last night.
I'm not growing lettuce again, stuff at store is better...hard to grow crunchy lettuce at home, most of it seems to be soft.

80 in clouds and sun. Going to put my hat on and go ride the mower a while on a pretty day. Will do the lady's next door, the jungle.
That places sucks up my gas since I have to run the engine faster and for sure is dulling my blades...
Plus they ran an excavator on their lawn yesterday digging holes for a sand mound placement. So I have no idea what new lawn IEDs they've dropped over there.
I've wrecked more than one blade on a neighbor's property. When in doubt...I'll walk it first. Probably just dirt clods.

Ken, that garden/landscaping is lovely.

Attachments

• IMG_0889.JPG
    IMG_0889.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 66
   / Good morning!!!! #150,664  
Glad you didn’t get seriously injured, Mostly.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,665  
My feet hurt too much (with shoes on) for trying to do much. I think my feet may be swelling, which aggravates to problem. They weren't hurting when I took my shoes off yesterday (and put my slippers on), but they are today, even with just slippers.... not as bad when wearing shoes (sneakers), but bad enough.

Man! I'm falling apart!!
So, feet up today, I reckon...

The rewards of maturing

/ Good morning!!!! #150,667  
Good afternoon! 89˚F heading to the mid 90s a few morning coulds but now cloudless. On the entertainment front today cards and a pre-Memorial Day concert at the neighborhood's Veterans Memorial Plaza by the 36th Infantry Division Band from Camp Mabry in Austin.

Mostly, was the thin cable that was being used to pull the boat out of the water strung across the road where anyone could run into it?

/ Good morning!!!! #150,668  
I see so many vids on Youtube in which people aren't wearing safety gear. Guess they haven't been slapped by a whipping branch being fed in to a chipper yet...
Reminds me of young fellow down the road had football helmet with 4 face bars while chipping...something better than nothing.

/ Good morning!!!! #150,670  
76F clear sky.

Been slow day but good day...Mrs. went to town for couple things and brought home 24 plants 20 bags of plant soil :oops: so that kept me busy for while.

Made dinner now slowly cooking and Mrs. said "looking forward to it" fingers cross it will be success and she will take me for strawberry shake to enjoy on the deck this evening.

Enjoy your evening all.